ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Cut Calories And Lose Weight Efficiently?
Total Articles: 233
There are two very basic theories behind losing weight. The first method is to increase your exercise levels and second is to cut down the calorie intake to lose weight. This article deals in some details with the second method. Cutting calories to lose weight is easier than you might think. Just take a minute or two to read these simple tips to reduce your caloric intake and tone down your body.
1) Drink lots of water
You should make water your drink of choice. Your body comprises of 70% water. It functions best when it is adequately hydrated. Also, water has zero calories. Studies have shown that folks who drink water all day are thinner, healthier, and have a glowing skin.
2) Fill up on fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains
Most fresh whole foods available are naturally low calorie. This means you can eat more for less amount of calories. Hence, if you want to lose weight fast and yet never feel deprived of eating, you should start having more fruits, vegetables and healthy grains. These foods take up space in your tummy thus making you feel satisfied. This makes you less likely to grab those high calorie fattening junk foods.
3) Stay away from fast food/ junk food. Say no to Cheese!
Don't buy the bad stuff while you are at the grocery store, or at the movies, a fast food restaurant etc. Be accountable and just say NO!
Cut down the cheese intake. Remember, whenever you go to a fast food restaurant and order a burger, they always ask, would you like extra cheese with that? This only makes them extra money and adds those flabs to your tummy. Cheese is high in calories and fat. So if next time they ask you whether you want cheese or not, you can tell them to go to: you know where!
4) Cut out the sugary drinks.
Do NOT drink soft drinks, sodas, aerated drinks, juices, coffee and tea that are loaded with sugar. They contain lots and lots of sugar. Prefer drinking diet coke if you can’t avoid having it.
Yes, your goal is to cut down on the calories, however, don't cut them too drastically because if you do this, your body will go into a starvation mode and it will not help you lose weight. Instead, your body will start to cannibalize your own body for its nutrition. Too few calories often lead to irritability, sluggishness, fatigue and other nutritional deficiencies. You will always be very hungry will be prone to over eating.
General Articles1. Financial System Report India 2017
Author: Ask Bank IFSC Code
2. Wedding Photography Packages To Fit Well In Your Budget
Author: Manish Vishwakarma
3. What Is The Crucial Reason Of Magnesium Oxide Industrial Development?
Author: hu Allen
4. Looking For A Bunch Of Thrilling Manali Travel Packege Activities Then, Go For Any Type Of Dare You
Author: himachal traveldeal
5. Some Of The Most Awkward Moments You May Experience When Dating On Online Dating Mobile App
Author: Richa verma
6. Best Voip Solution With Speedy Internet
Author: sachin kumar
7. Major Components Of Air Conditioning System And Their Function
Author: Satendra Kumar
8. Find The Best Voip Soft Switch Providers To Get Returns In Business
Author: sachin kumar
9. Get Professional Aso Services And App Store Seo Guides At Tapaso
Author: Richelle Guo
10. Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
Author: Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
11. Dass Ihre Erste Familie Geld Für Frivolitäten Wie Kleidung Ausgibt
12. The Benefits Of Organic Food
Author: Brian Miller
13. Usefulness Of Social Media For Business Branding And Marketing
Author: JDM Web Technologies is Fastest Growing Company
14. Enrolled For Pmp Certification In Mumbai? It’s Time To Educate You For A Pmp Electronic Exam
15. Making Best Use Of E-waste
Author: Bala P