ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Cut Calories And Lose Weight Efficiently?
Total Articles: 233
There are two very basic theories behind losing weight. The first method is to increase your exercise levels and second is to cut down the calorie intake to lose weight. This article deals in some details with the second method. Cutting calories to lose weight is easier than you might think. Just take a minute or two to read these simple tips to reduce your caloric intake and tone down your body.
1) Drink lots of water
You should make water your drink of choice. Your body comprises of 70% water. It functions best when it is adequately hydrated. Also, water has zero calories. Studies have shown that folks who drink water all day are thinner, healthier, and have a glowing skin.
2) Fill up on fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains
Most fresh whole foods available are naturally low calorie. This means you can eat more for less amount of calories. Hence, if you want to lose weight fast and yet never feel deprived of eating, you should start having more fruits, vegetables and healthy grains. These foods take up space in your tummy thus making you feel satisfied. This makes you less likely to grab those high calorie fattening junk foods.
3) Stay away from fast food/ junk food. Say no to Cheese!
Don't buy the bad stuff while you are at the grocery store, or at the movies, a fast food restaurant etc. Be accountable and just say NO!
Cut down the cheese intake. Remember, whenever you go to a fast food restaurant and order a burger, they always ask, would you like extra cheese with that? This only makes them extra money and adds those flabs to your tummy. Cheese is high in calories and fat. So if next time they ask you whether you want cheese or not, you can tell them to go to: you know where!
4) Cut out the sugary drinks.
Do NOT drink soft drinks, sodas, aerated drinks, juices, coffee and tea that are loaded with sugar. They contain lots and lots of sugar. Prefer drinking diet coke if you can’t avoid having it.
Yes, your goal is to cut down on the calories, however, don't cut them too drastically because if you do this, your body will go into a starvation mode and it will not help you lose weight. Instead, your body will start to cannibalize your own body for its nutrition. Too few calories often lead to irritability, sluggishness, fatigue and other nutritional deficiencies. You will always be very hungry will be prone to over eating.
General Articles1. Samsung Galaxy S6 Phone Repair Issues
2. Procedure To Configure Gmail Account In Microsoft Outlook 2016 And Gmail Help (866)324-3o42
Author: Rebbeca Smith
3. The Iphone Repairs Sunshine Coast Is A One Stop Shop For All Computer And Electronic Repairs
4. West Coast Escalator Cleaning – Quality Services At Your Doorstep
Author: Arlow Moreland
5. Ball Dresses
Author: Musi hudson
6. Tips To Purchase The Best Verre Trempév
Author: parveen kumar
7. When You Need To Hire Roofing Companies In Oklahoma?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Having A San Francisco City Hall Wedding
Author: Sia Benet
9. Sharepoint Roles And Responsibilities
Author: Riya Arora
10. Seo Scope As A Career In India: For Seo By Seo
Author: Riya Arora
11. What Are The Different Types Of Flexible Cable?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
12. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
13. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
14. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
15. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas