ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Cut Calories And Lose Weight Efficiently?
Total Articles: 233
There are two very basic theories behind losing weight. The first method is to increase your exercise levels and second is to cut down the calorie intake to lose weight. This article deals in some details with the second method. Cutting calories to lose weight is easier than you might think. Just take a minute or two to read these simple tips to reduce your caloric intake and tone down your body.
1) Drink lots of water
You should make water your drink of choice. Your body comprises of 70% water. It functions best when it is adequately hydrated. Also, water has zero calories. Studies have shown that folks who drink water all day are thinner, healthier, and have a glowing skin.
2) Fill up on fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains
Most fresh whole foods available are naturally low calorie. This means you can eat more for less amount of calories. Hence, if you want to lose weight fast and yet never feel deprived of eating, you should start having more fruits, vegetables and healthy grains. These foods take up space in your tummy thus making you feel satisfied. This makes you less likely to grab those high calorie fattening junk foods.
3) Stay away from fast food/ junk food. Say no to Cheese!
Don't buy the bad stuff while you are at the grocery store, or at the movies, a fast food restaurant etc. Be accountable and just say NO!
Cut down the cheese intake. Remember, whenever you go to a fast food restaurant and order a burger, they always ask, would you like extra cheese with that? This only makes them extra money and adds those flabs to your tummy. Cheese is high in calories and fat. So if next time they ask you whether you want cheese or not, you can tell them to go to: you know where!
4) Cut out the sugary drinks.
Do NOT drink soft drinks, sodas, aerated drinks, juices, coffee and tea that are loaded with sugar. They contain lots and lots of sugar. Prefer drinking diet coke if you can’t avoid having it.
Yes, your goal is to cut down on the calories, however, don't cut them too drastically because if you do this, your body will go into a starvation mode and it will not help you lose weight. Instead, your body will start to cannibalize your own body for its nutrition. Too few calories often lead to irritability, sluggishness, fatigue and other nutritional deficiencies. You will always be very hungry will be prone to over eating.
General Articles1. Get Environment-friendly With Toronto Electronics And Battery Recycling Procedure
Author: johna smith
2. Find Chapati Making Device Price Quickly On On The Internet
3. How Hibernate Framework Works In Java
4. All You Need To Know About Alibaba Clone Script.
5. Why Water Quality Is Very Important For Water-jet Cutting?
Author: Colin Sponias
6. Architectural Visualisation And Rendering
Author: Blitz 3D Design
7. Los Angeles Photo Booth For All Sorts Of Occasions
8. Error Code 0xc190020e-windows 10 Update Issue
9. How To Make The Most Of Booking A Dfw Airport Car Service For Your Business Trip?
Author: Skyler Town Car Service
10. 3 Sure Shot Ways To Increase Mobile Ad Revenues.
11. Buy Tirunelveli Halwa Online
12. Les Anges Plus De Vêtements De Bébé Sont Aussi Le Mercredi Sherobe
13. Steel Piles: H-piles, Piling Pipes
Author: threeway steel
14. Aadhar Address Change And Update Status
15. Boost Your Drupal Development With Docker