ALL >> Others >> View Article
International Mother Earth Day - Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Total Articles: 21
The International Mother Earth Day came into force in 2009, after the United Nations General Assembly passed a resolution that endorsed by over 50 member nations. It is celebrated every year on the 22nd April.
Research on the effects of climate change has reiterated the intensity of damage that would be caused to Earth. This day is celebrated as a platform to give everyone a chance to promote harmony with nature and to save guard the only home we have. Mankind have been relatively slow to respond to the crisis posed by global warming looming over our head and the damage that has been caused due to anthropogenic activities. This day reflects the interdependency of all living species and the planet that we all inhibit. It is shared responsibility to counter the damages caused by uniting everyone across the globe. The theme for this year is “Green Cities” and focus is on mobilizing millions of people to create a sustainable, healthy environment by greening communities worldwide.
Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd. is a research based organization that has been working in close coordination with civil society organizations, to improve the status of environment sustainability in India. It is a firm believer, of collective responsibility as the medium promote harmony with nature. As an example, Uttrakhand last year witnessed destruction worth crores and loss of thousands of lives due to unplanned constructions in eco-sensitive zones. Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd. believes economic growth associated with unsustainable patterns of consumption and production is hindering the quest for harmony, both within and between societies, as well as between humankind and the natural environment. Across the country, we see dams are being built in eco-sensitive zones, unsustainable exploitation of natural resources and unplanned construction by humans. We need to understand the effect of our acts have on the large environment.
Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd. advocates for a thorough analysis of the negative impacts of anthropogenic activities, in particular its regenerative capacity, and institutional responses to catalyze science for sustainable development. We have seen examples especially by the Cement industry where are limestone extraction the mines are converted into reservoirs (natural) and water for the cement industry to cool down the kilns being used from the reservoir. Today, it has become absolutely necessary to conduct research and bring to the table innovative approaches in achieving sustainable development. The effective implementation of the outcomes of scientific research can support, among other things, efficient utilization of resources, environmental protection and poverty eradication.
Resource: Fiinovation is a nonprofit organization which provide research based consultancy .To know more about Fiinovation and
Others Articles1. Edc: The Pro In Designing Lunch Invitation
2. Loan For Home Construction For B Khata Property Call 9008133998 / 9964563600
3. How to set-up and installation Of total defense Antivirus
Author: Molly Brown
4. Major Tips Which Help To Relocate Your Whole Technology During Office Move
Author: Riley Evans
5. How Relocations Company Helped A Family Move From Melbourne To Sydney
Author: Riley Evans
6. Advantages Of Brazilian Body Wave Hair For Sale
7. Home Construction Cum Construction Loan For Bkhata Property
8. How Gel Pens Offer A Comfortable And Precise Writing Experience
Author: elkos pens
9. 4 Things You Should Know About Concrete Vibration
Author: Michael Foley
10. Guidance From Free Baseball Picks
Author: Jerry Robertson
11. How To Design Your Own Shirt: Know T-shirt Printing Options In Kelowna
Author: Liam Noah
12. Quick And Easy Answers About Goyen Diaphragm Valve Kits
Author: Eric Gadin
13. Repairing Your Phone Using Iphone 5 Parts
Author: Darren Chappel
14. Importance Of Horoscope In Indian Astrology
15. How To Know Home Langley Spray On Foam Insulation
Author: Aaron Abrams