ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
A Synchronized Effort Sells Homes
Total Articles: 4777
In today's real estate market, home sales go to the fittest. Prices are down, the competition is up and only the strong will survive. So, why is it that some houses sell and others do not? Why is it that some houses sell for fair market value while others sit on the market for months and either never sell or end up selling at distressed prices?
Let's get something straight. Houses are selling. And, properly marketed houses are selling at fair market value in a timely manner. Yet, it is not 2006 or even 2007. It is a competitive housing market where the feint of marketing heart will not do well.
This is not a real estate market for amateurs. Like any other marketplace, the real estate market is about supply and demand. There is plenty of supply and not enough demand. To increase demand, sellers need buyers and the best sellers are connected to real estate agents.
Today' sellers need representation. Today's sellers need professional real estate representation by an agency that will aggressively market the home, have a strong internet presence, qualify all prospects and be familiar with all of today's financing options.
Real estate marketing has changed. The internet has replaced the newspaper as the shopping place of homebuyers. A buyer's first view of the buyer's new home is more likely to come from the internet than from any other source.
When today's sellers are preparing their home for sale, they must stage their home for important online photo opportunities. These opportunities can be in the form of still photography or video tours or a combination of the two. And, sellers need to stage the outside of the home as well as the inside.
All this staging has no value if the real estate agency is not internet committed. Agencies that do not use the internet are like prehistoric dinosaurs. Today's sellers should list with agencies that have a strong internet presence, have a history of connecting to buyers from other areas, who fully understand all the tax and finance advantages of today's market and who have a record of sales success during the recession.
The chemistry between the real estate agent and the home seller has never been more important. Every seller should understand the agent's marketing strategy and understand their role in the overall marketing plan. Agents that pose a "business-as-usual" approach to today's marketing are out of touch.
Every time another agent or another prospective buyer walks through the door, it is game on. Today's sellers cannot afford to get lax. Selling a home in today's market is hard work and as said earlier, not an endeavor for the feint of heart. Hard work pays off and the coordinated efforts of the real estate agent and the home seller will reap dividends.
Follow these steps to launch your house selling game plan.
- Select the right real estate brokerage
- Understand the agent-s marketing plan
- Establish the fair market value
- Remove all clutter
- Make the kitchen and bathrooms shine
- Always trim, clean and clear entryways and exits
- Keep landscaping trimmed
- Keep driveways swept
- Organize basement and garage
- Show storage areas
- Clean windows
- Repair nicks, wall smudges and other decorative problems
- Make sure plumbing, heating and cooling systems are working
If the home seller views the selling of the house as a team effort, make sure all the team members fulfill their roles. Family members must understand the value each showing presents and perform their tasks.
The seller must stay in touch with the agent and make sure no communication lapses occur. Listing the home is a marketing and sales commitment from the agency and a readiness commitment by the homeowner. Both parties must sustain a synchronized effort to maximize the selling price and find that special buyer.
Buying and selling Bryan and College Station homes is our business at Cortiers Real Estate.com. We make every effort to be excellent in everything we do. Visit us today to take advantage of our advanced marketing package.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Smart Homes - The Future Of Homes
Author: Balaji Services
2. Buy Residential Properties In Haridwar At Sidcul
4. Know How A Property Manager Can Protect Your Tampa Investment Property
Author: Simply Property Management
5. Osb Golf Heights Sector 69 Gurgaon Buy Apartements For Sale
Author: Gaurav paul
6. Lnt Realty Bandra Ongoing Project In Mumbai | Best Price Range
Author: Sachin Chauhan
7. Everything You Need To Know About Independent Living
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article
8. How To Know Advantages Of Hiring A Top Property Management Company?
Author: Jack William
9. How Basic Costs Affect The Construction Industry? - An Analysis
Author: Anthony Alexandre
10. Flatmate.in - Find Rooms & Roommates
Author: Amit Rana
11. The Guide To Understanding Your Home Value And What It Means For Your Home's Sale Price
Author: Pat O'conor
12. Protecting Rentals From “pop-up” Party Damage As An Airbnb Property Manager
Author: Matt Rott - Airbnb Handsfree
13. Predictions About The Future Of Real Estate Market Ghaziabad
Author: Priya Garg
14. 4 Ways Architectural Rendering Services Ease Your Work
Author: Maya Panchal
15. Amenities To Check Before Buying 2 Bhk Flat In Noida Extension
Author: sanjeev kumar