ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Tips To Save On Utility Bill In St. Augustine
Total Articles: 35
Nowadays, many homeowners in St. Augustine, show interest towards turning their property into an energy efficient home and they are ready to make the modifications that should be done in their building for achieving the same. This is mainly due to the increasing utility bills. For instance, some of them install solar cells for attracting the energy from the Sun, which is stored and converted into usable electrical energy for running home appliances.
On the basis of the location of their homes, some also opt for windmills for harvesting energy from the winds. However, when it comes to St. Augustine, depending on solar energy can be the great idea as compared to wind energy. This is why many homeowners and even owners of commercial establishments are opting for Solar screen in St. Augustine. But, some homeowners have a doubt as to whether these alternatives can really work?
Experts state that solar screen is effective in bringing down the absorption of heat through the window by about 80-90 percent. In general, they are made out of heavy duty woven mesh and people, who have the understanding of how solar power work can easily understand about the working of these screens. They are capable of absorbing and reflecting solar heat, even before they enter the windows. It is true that their effectiveness will differ according to the dealer from whom they are purchased.
They are more or less similar to the regular exterior screens that are installed in windows. However, they are beneficial as compared to regular alternatives with respect to glare reduction, heat absorption and for creating privacy. As they do not let in heat, maintenance of coolness inside the homes during summer months becomes possible. They will also be helpful in maintaining warmness inside during winter months. This is why they are pointed out as the most effective tool for energy saving since the heating and cooling expenses during the winter and summer months, respectively can be reduced by the homeowners installing solar screen in St. Augustine. It is known that they are capable of reducing the electricity bill by about 20-30 percent.
Not only solar screen, but also retractable screens in St. Augustine can be effective for homeowners looking to save on the electricity charges. As the name implies, these screens can be retracted when the homeowners do not want them to be present.
Retractable screens in St. Augustine like solar alternatives can reduce heating cost during the winter and cooling costs during summer months.
Boree Canvas Unlimited, Inc. has been dedicated to manufacturing the highest quality awnings, canopies, tarps and solar screens since our establishment in 1984.To know more details about st augustine FL Custom Awnings, please click here
Home and Garden Articles1. Decorate Your Events With Orchid Flowers
2. Fire Extinguisher Servicing - Guidance On Maintenance Fire Fighting Equipment
3. What Fire Extinguisher Serving May Do For You
4. Fireplace Extinguisher Maintenance Is A Necessary Fire Security Measure
5. Get The New Look Kitchen Cabinet The Easiest Way
Author: David Richard
6. Best Tips For Plant Maintenance In Philadelphia During Wintertime
Author: Michele Sokoloff
7. How To Protect Garden Plants This Summer?
Author: BK Vijay
8. Advantages Of Hiring A Gardener Services
Author: Georgina L Allen
9. Factors Influencing The Price Of An Air Conditioner
Author: Priya Sharma
10. 6 Simple Mower Maintenance Tips
Author: Michael Foley
11. 5 Realistic Tips To Identify The Best Moving And Storage Companies
Author: Michael Holden
12. How To Hire One Of The Best Moving Companies In New York
Author: Michael Holden
13. Using The Whip Cream Dispenser For The Food To Be Tastier With Versatility
Author: Kathy Richy
14. Common Carpet Cleaning Mistakes, You Want To Avoid To Extend The Lifespan Of Your Carpet
Author: Nick Koych
15. Permit You To Experience Again The Special Features Of A Floors Service Provider
Author: Partha Goswami