ALL >> Education >> View Article
Engineering Colleges In Rajasthan Empowering Women
Total Articles: 58
According to the National Science Foundation, only 20% engineers who got employed at the doctorate level for the year 20012-13 were women, rest all were men. Engineering schools are trying to balance the ratio and rectify the situation, and while these schools have stepped up their efforts to enroll women, there are only a few all-women engineering colleges and many of them are in India. Co-ed engineering schools are trying and implementing adequate resources and awareness programs so as to bring in more women power in the technical sectors. This requires creating proper and standard roles for women in management and technology industry and quality learning scope to dig out more relevant opportunities.
Top private engineering college in Jaipur prepares women for careers in computer science, electronics, communication, management and mechanical engineering. The colleges offer necessary aids and scholarships for bachelors, masters and phd students. Providing on-campus recruitment to its prospects with top brands like Accenture, Aftek, Cyber Media, Deloitte, Ericsson, HP, John Deere, Microsoft and Tata Motors, the institutes are putting their best foot forward to empower and employ women not only at the entry levels but also, at the top management positions.
Companies like Microsoft, HCL Infosystems, Whirlpool, TCS and Oracle Technologies in association with the colleges are encouraging students by offering them various summer internship programs so as to get them trained prior hand and getting them accustomed to the work culture, before they can join the organisation on full time basis.
Teaming up with various industrialists, technical personals, researchers and engineers, Engineering colleges in Rajasthan are up to provide full guidance for higher engineering studies and career aid for women. Not to forget the institutes encourage students to go for higher studies abroad for guiding them thoroughly on the financial aids they would require to do so and help them explore the programs that can help them out having scholarships.
Women are the base for developing any nation. Not only they can groom their families well but can also act as an independent individual to help growing its nation, company and society. Women engineers have proved over and again that with talent and skill they can be at par and even better than any male employee or entrepreneur. So, in order to give power to women especially in the field of engineering, technology and management it is really important to make them come forward and support them pursue for quality education and living.
Steve Thomas is a freelance writer.His articles on topic like engineering colleges in rajasthan and private engineering college in jaipur guide are published on various online platforms.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program