ALL >> Business >> View Article
An Introduction To Screen Printing
Total Articles: 4
Screenprinting, which is otherwise called as silk printing is a technique that is particularly suitable for stamping in flat surfaces. The core of the process involves a screen or fine mesh that is firmly stretched around a rigid frame. In the process of stamping under this method, the areas where the printing should not be present are covered out on the screen and a framed screen is placed over the items that has to be printed, along with a squirt of thick ink. Then, for pressing the ink through the surface a squeegee is used.
The covered area prevents the ink from passing through, but the uncovered area permits the ink to be pressed on the material. Then, for ensuring that the content dries out, the material is passed through the conveyor belt on a heat tunnel. When this drying process of properly done, the content will remain on the material even when it is harshly handled.
If more colors are to be created on the final design, the process is repeated with different screens under this method. This means that if a design needs four different colors, four varied screens are used. In general, the materials are placed on the rotary press that permit the different colors stamped to be aligned properly. Some machines used for screenprinting are fully automatic in nature. This means that the process does not need any manual labor, other than for setting up, loading and unloading.
When talking about masking of screen, different methods are followed. The most popularly used method is application of masking fluid directly onto the surface. Even though, this method will be suitable for simple single or double colors, it will not be effective in more complex prints. For this type of multiple task, the photosensitive emulsion technique is used. Under this method, the design is initially created on a clear piece of plastic film and then a photosensitive coating is applied to the whole surface of the screen and it is let out to dry.
The screen printing technique is generally used for embossing on fabrics, garments and t-shirts. Even, it is used in materials like metal to plastic. This method can be highly suitable for graphic and bold designs, even though, intricate and smaller details can be captured to perfection.
There are companies dealing with different machines for printing right from pad printer to automatic vision printing machines. The pad printer can be useful in plastic products, ceramic glazes, metal surface, electronic products, etc.…..
Are you planning to buy quality screen printer or screen printing machine, then Fine Cause will provide you more and better pad and screen printing machines. We will continue to serve you with positive, innovative and pragmatic attitude. For more details about screenprinting, please visit us.
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women