ALL >> Art >> View Article
Dot Painting Was Using To Hide Secret Information
Total Articles: 5
About the art:
Australian Aboriginal art is one of the oldest forms of art were made by the Indigenous peoples of Australia at the time of collaborations between Indigenous Australians and others westerners. These artworks was creating on a wide range of surfaces like painting on leaves, woodcarving, rock carving, sculpture, ceremonial clothing and sand painting etc. Behind these types of art there was a mythological or contemporary story, this stories were trying to hide from the westerners people. As the secret information and the iconography is understandable by those people. So that they were, start drawing the art in a dot pattern. Over dotting or double dot is another technique to express their feeling of the indigenous people in their colonization. There are some feature should discuss about the aboriginal dot painting. However, this art is containing the simple ancient contemporary story, so it was using the symbols to express the feelings of the dreaming. This art is expressing the written languages and were using as the teaching aids. The older artists were taught the younger one that how to maintain the oldest aboriginal artwork and how to maintain the tradition of the indigenous people of the Australia. They are using the dark colors in their art. Aboriginal art can qualify both art gallery and museums for preservation purpose, as the Australian Aboriginal is the longest surviving culture the world has seen. This art is the best way to foster the cultural revival of the indigenous people.
The secret of dot painting:
Australian aboriginal art is the oldest traditional ongoing art in the world, which was date back more than 30000 years. This art is mainly showing the diversity in the indigenous culture and tribes, language and dialects of those people. The artist who is able to draw that picture is native people of the ancient place in Australia. This type of picture is not only famous in the Australia but all over the world, it is an asset for cultural people. The story behind the art is also very interesting about their colonization culture. Initially the picture was draw only for their interest but later they were practicing this art to earn money and for conveying the secret information which is hidden into it. Some artists are now earns lots of money from these artwork, as these picture is now qualify in both the galleries and museums. In modern days, the artists are using the acrylic color for increasing the more visually bright. The modern artists are adopting Australian Aboriginal Art from the ancestral indigenous people.
The Aboriginal Dot Painting is always been an important part of the aboriginal life, connecting past and present, land people and supernatural with reality. Various types of canvas were using to create the artwork like leaves, paper, woodcarving, stones, rocks, wall of the caves, bark of the tree etc. in the modern age this ancient piece of art is now keeps in the museum, which is the cultural and traditional sign of the tribal people. Apart from the dot manner they were initially uses to draw the symbolic Australian Aboriginal Art. When this was discloses its meaning then they were start using the over dot techniques to hide the sacred stories behind it more consciously.
Author bio: Helen Garner is an artist of Aboriginal Dot Painting; he is works to deliver the authentic and provenance artwork for earning more money.
Art Articles1. The Ethnic Style Of The Ponchos
2. Knitted Ponchos Get More Notices During Winters
3. Ask These Four Questions Before You Hire A Video Production Company
Author: Urban Contour
4. Devin Suau's Young Friend Writes Children's Book To Raise Funds
5. Hire Aerial Filming Services To Document Work In Progress Of Mega Projects
6. Dance Classes & Music Lessons Make You Smarter
7. Dr. Chiufang Hwang's Memoir Grown-up Child Chronicles A Taiwanese-american Girl’s Culture, Chores An
8. Steps To Become An Interior Designer, From Designtab An Interior Designer Company In Kolkata.
Author: Design Tab
9. Birthday Gifts Ahmedabad - Handmade Designer Gifts
Author: WINKS OF JOY
10. Explore The Vision Of Freelance Advertising Agency Art Director
Author: Ryan Tim
11. Things To Consider While Choosing Wedding Photographers To Get The Best Photos Of Your Special Day
Author: snehal desai
12. Gain Perfection In Professional Photography Magazine With Creative Image!!!
Author: Photographer's guide book
13. American Artist Man Ray And His Muses
Author: SIKHA DOCTOR
14. Wall Murals Leave A Lasting Mark On Your Business
Author: John Trinh
15. Painter Brisbane: Best Painting And Painters In Qld Brisbane Call: 0402 468 741
Author: Painter Brisbane - Commercial painting, Residential painting, Industrial painting, and services, b