ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Mortgage Home Loan Rates
Total Articles: 153
Current home loan rates, refinance loans and home equity loan interest rates are still near historic lows for 30 year and 15 year fixed-rate mortgages. Current home loan rates are steady and are predominantly caused by a slower than expected economic growth and a low inflation rate. But Mortgage rates are subject to both political and economic event risks also, rates could rise to 5 percent or drop into the 3s just as easily.
With mortgage interest rates for new mortgage loans, refinance loans and home equity loans so low, checking out current home loan rates for any of these types of loans is a no-brainer and discount points/origination fees and on these mortgages are down as well.
Comparing home loan rates can save you tens of thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your loan when you lock-in a low mortgage interest rate. Do not stay with your current higher rate mortgage, it would not make good financial sense. If you are thinking about getting a new mortgage or refinancing your current home, get started today and begin enjoying current home mortgage rates.
Which type of mortgage is right for you depends on your situation. Are you a military veteran? Do you have limited economic resources right now? Are both you and your spouse working and earning a decent income? First, see which of these mortgage loans you are eligible for and then compare each offered interest rate and terms of each loan against the other. Obviously, take the best mortgage loan rate and terms offered regardless of which loan type you qualify for. Home Affordable Refinance Program or HARP Loans are popular right now as well. A HARP Loan is right for you if you owe more on your home than it's current value.
The quickest and easiest way to find the best home mortgage loan rates is to look online. It sure beats calling up every bank and credit union and asking them for today's rate. BankRate.com is great site for finding the best mortgage rates around. You will also find financial institutions like USBank, WellsFargo, QuickenLoans, BankofAmerica, Chase, Amerisave and many others offering their current home loan rates online. Currently home mortgage loan rates are running steady, up a little, down a little, week to week. Now is a great time to lock in a great home loan rate if you are looking to buy.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Bad Credit Loans Work For Better Financial Solutions In The Uk?
Author: Sara James
2. The Free Forex Robot Minimize Risk And Maximize Profits In The Forex Market
3. How The Internet Has Made Money Transfer To India Simple?
4. What Are The Major Advantages Of Bill Discounting India?
5. Best Home Loan Scheme 04433044488 Documents Required For Home Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
6. Algotrade Can Help You Gain Consistent Returns On Forex Trading
7. Did You File Itr For Financial Year 2016-17?
Author: Did You File ITR For Financial Year 2016-17? India
8. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Life Insurance
Author: Sushant ingh
9. Important Aspects Of Banking
Author: Sushant Singh
10. Are You In Need Of Monetary Help For Business Establishment?
Author: John Bairstow
11. Borrowing Commercial Loan Is A Secure Way For Business Owners
Author: John Bairstow
12. The Race To Transform Yourself Into A Profitable Forex Trader
Author: John Arnold
13. House Construction Loan For Bkhata Property Apply 9964563600
Author: House Construction Loan for Bkhata
14. Gst Impact On Mutual Fund Market
15. Klse Market Understanding Before Investing
Author: Multi management and future solutions