ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Planning For Everest Base Camp Trekking
Total Articles: 7
After working continuously for 5 years, I decided to take a year off. I thought I would stay home and enjoy some movies, play some games on my new console and wander in the city, but then it was not possible for me to pass a whole year just by doing the activities I thought I would do. It would make me lazy. So, I decided to travel someplace and enjoy my holidays. There was one thing that I always wanted to do, Everest Base Camp Trekking I just wanted to enjoy the view of mountains around me and breath some Carbon-Dyoxide-Less fresh air.
I didn’t know anything about traveling to a different country, so I started searching for some information on the internet and I found out that there are actually two Everest base camps. One is south base camp and the other is north base camp and both the camps are in different countries. One is in Nepal and the other is in Tibet. Then I started to search, which base camp, I should prefer for base camp trekking. I found out great information on the internet.
Let me share it with you.
Everest South Base Camp:
I found out that the South Base Camp is at altitude of 5545 meters and there is no access for vehicles. The travel to Everest South Base camp takes 6 days. Trekkers start their journey from Kathmandu and fly to Lukla. This helps them to save some energy before starting the Everest Base Camp Trekking. Then, from Lukla, trekkers trek to Namche Bazaar, Sherpa Capital, which is at the altitude of 3440 meters. Trekkers stay there for two days for acclimatization and then start their journey to Dingboche (4260 meters). Again, they rest there for two days for acclimatization. Then the final trek comes, which is from Dingboche to Everest base camp via Gorakshep.
Everest North Base Camp:
I was really disappointed after finding out that North Base Camp is not so fun experience, plus the procedure to visit the North base camp is very lengthy. You have to take permission of the Chinese Government and Tibetian Government to visit North Base Camp. Plus vehicles have access to the North Base Camp. That means, no trekking at all.
I made my decision that I would go to Everest Base Camp Trekking from Nepal only. At least, I would get a few more days to spend with mother nature
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal