ALL >> Business >> View Article
Enjoy The Stylish Lifestyle With Intelligent Homes
Total Articles: 2
Home automation is one of the best lifestyle choices you will make, especially if you want to enjoy the benefits of a smart home. Not only will you be able to create a more comfortable and secure place to live in—you also be raising the resell value of your property when you automate, especially since most buyers these days are looking for intelligent homes that can help them cope with their increasingly busy lifestyles. Here are some of the best intelligent home solutions you can integrate with your own home:
· Cleaning System – Keeping your floors clean without having to lug around bulky dust suckers and floor polishers is possible by putting on a floor cleaning system that will automatically do the cleaning and wiping for you. Automatic vacuum cleaners and polishers are smart enough to turn on and switch off as scheduled to help you maintain cleanliness.
· Light Automation – Lighting systems have gone a long way from remote controlled installations to automated systems with remote sensing capabilities. New lighting systems make switches and dials a thing of the past, with their ability to incorporate advanced technologies like voice recognition and motion detection, which can be used to automatically switch lights on and off, make them dimmer, and save energy by automatically shutting off when people leave the room. Automated lighting systems are also great burglar deterrents, making your home look lived in even you are away for long periods.
· Robotic Systems – Robotic systems make everyday tasks easier. They come in the form of automated coffee makers, security and burglar alarms, etc. Developers predict that about 50% of homes at least in Europe, Canada, and the US will have at least one robotic helper to do basic tasks for them in the coming years.
· Entertainment Systems – Entertainment systems can be as simple as a home theatre system or as grand as a game or recreational room complete with all kinds of entertainment devices and gadgets. Installation of these kinds of systems can be an easy DIY project if you’re handy, but it is often a good idea to have professional installers and specialists create your bespoke home cinema and other smart home technology installations to make sure you can maximise use and be informed about proper use and maintenance of each system. Indulge in all kinds of entertainment with advanced systems from the most trusted brands and manufacturers when you seek help and recommendations from professional installers.
About The Author:
This article is written by Lynn Garland, who is associated with Ilife Solutions. Ilife Solutions have gained reputation in the demanding world of corporate installations. They are specialists in Bespoke Home Cinema Installations & Smart Home Technology. For more information visit: www.ilifesolutions.co.uk
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla