ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Book Online Golden Triangle Tour With Haridwar And Rishikesh
Total Articles: 18
Haridwar and Rishikesh are two magnificent cities situated in North-East region of India. These 2 cities are important from religious point of view. Here, people come to get mental relaxation and eternal joy. Every year, thousands of visitors from India and abroad, come here and enjoy their life’s brilliant moments. Beautiful temples, hill stations, natural beauty and charming gardens are some of the best attractions in these cities.
If you are thinking of booking Golden Triangle Tour India, then rethink and get absolutely huge discount on the booking the tour. With a single tour booking, you can visit India’s fantastic tour destinations such as Agra, Delhi, Jaipur, Rishikesh and Haridwar. You can visit these magnificent Indian tour destinations with your friends, family, colleagues and even neighbours. These places are absolutely very popular and are important.
If you have listened this name “Golden Triangle Tour” very first time and don’t know about this tour name then I am going to explain you this in very short. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur form a triangle in their location and that’s the reason people in India call it as Golden Triangle Tour. It is very popular and preferred tours of India. If anyone wants to visit India with this tour, they must book the tour in advance, at least 30 days before the exact date of tour.
Rishikesh – Rishikesh is a city and a Tehsil in Dehradun district of the Indian state, Uttarakhand. If you want to visit in the city then via bus or train, you can visit. The city is also known as The Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas. The city is surrounded by three major districts namely Tehri Garhwal, Pauri Garhwal and Haridwar. Rishikesh is the starting point for travelling to the four Chota Char Dham pilgrimage places — Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri.
If you are a rafting and wild life fan, then you must visit once to Rishikesh. People come to visit Rishikesh for having adventures rafting. They enjoy and take various snap shots as well.
Haridwar – Haridwar is an ancient city of India having great importance. Haridwar is regarded as one of the seven holiest places to Hindus. After every 12 years, there is a gathering called as “Kumbh Mela” held’s. People gather there and make their life pleasant and memorable. There are morning, evening & overnight trains from Delhi to Haridwar. Because of its prime location on the banks of the river Ganges, this pilgrimage city of India is among the 7 holiest Hindu places.
These are popular places to visit in Haridwar:
• Neel Dhara Bird Sanctuary
• Sapt Rishi Ashram with Sapt Sarovar
• Parad Shivling
• Chandi Devi Temple (Neel Parvat)
• Doodhadhari Barfani Temple
• Har ki Pauri (Gangadwara)
So, book India’s Most Popular Golden Triangle Tour with Haridwar & Rishikesh and explore the beautiful attraction and hot tourist places.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson