ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Book Online Golden Triangle Tour With Haridwar And Rishikesh
Total Articles: 18
Haridwar and Rishikesh are two magnificent cities situated in North-East region of India. These 2 cities are important from religious point of view. Here, people come to get mental relaxation and eternal joy. Every year, thousands of visitors from India and abroad, come here and enjoy their life’s brilliant moments. Beautiful temples, hill stations, natural beauty and charming gardens are some of the best attractions in these cities.
If you are thinking of booking Golden Triangle Tour India, then rethink and get absolutely huge discount on the booking the tour. With a single tour booking, you can visit India’s fantastic tour destinations such as Agra, Delhi, Jaipur, Rishikesh and Haridwar. You can visit these magnificent Indian tour destinations with your friends, family, colleagues and even neighbours. These places are absolutely very popular and are important.
If you have listened this name “Golden Triangle Tour” very first time and don’t know about this tour name then I am going to explain you this in very short. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur form a triangle in their location and that’s the reason people in India call it as Golden Triangle Tour. It is very popular and preferred tours of India. If anyone wants to visit India with this tour, they must book the tour in advance, at least 30 days before the exact date of tour.
Rishikesh – Rishikesh is a city and a Tehsil in Dehradun district of the Indian state, Uttarakhand. If you want to visit in the city then via bus or train, you can visit. The city is also known as The Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas. The city is surrounded by three major districts namely Tehri Garhwal, Pauri Garhwal and Haridwar. Rishikesh is the starting point for travelling to the four Chota Char Dham pilgrimage places — Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri.
If you are a rafting and wild life fan, then you must visit once to Rishikesh. People come to visit Rishikesh for having adventures rafting. They enjoy and take various snap shots as well.
Haridwar – Haridwar is an ancient city of India having great importance. Haridwar is regarded as one of the seven holiest places to Hindus. After every 12 years, there is a gathering called as “Kumbh Mela” held’s. People gather there and make their life pleasant and memorable. There are morning, evening & overnight trains from Delhi to Haridwar. Because of its prime location on the banks of the river Ganges, this pilgrimage city of India is among the 7 holiest Hindu places.
These are popular places to visit in Haridwar:
• Neel Dhara Bird Sanctuary
• Sapt Rishi Ashram with Sapt Sarovar
• Parad Shivling
• Chandi Devi Temple (Neel Parvat)
• Doodhadhari Barfani Temple
• Har ki Pauri (Gangadwara)
So, book India’s Most Popular Golden Triangle Tour with Haridwar & Rishikesh and explore the beautiful attraction and hot tourist places.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints