ALL >> Politics >> View Article
Sv Ramani, Member Of Congress For South Chennai
Total Articles: 4
S V RAMANI is a member of the Indian National Congress since 1974. He is the candidate for South Chennai (LokSabha Constituency) for 2014 LokSabha Election. He was appointed as the National Media Coordinator on July 31st by AICC communication.
Mr. Ramani Born in the Holy Town of Tiruvannamalai in 1957, his simplicity can be traced to a small village Vembi in the Acrot District. S V Ramani did his schooling in a number of different cities including Tiruvannamalai and done his Engineering in BE from Delhi College of Engineering.
The Congress announced the name S.V. Ramani as its candidates for south Chennai constituency few days before the deadline to filling for the April 24th LOK SABHA POLLS ends.
Tamil Nadu Congress President B.S. Gnandesikan announced the name of Mr. S V Ramani, the party’s national media coordinator for the seat currently held by AIADMK. Mr. Ramani has held various positions in the party and currently is also a member of the communications Department of the all India Congress Committee. With this, the Congress has announced candidates for all the 39 LOK SABHA Constituencies in Tamil Nadu.
It needed the Head of the Congress Party in Tamil Nadu to push his seniors in New Delhi to make Public the name of its candidate for Chennai South. So the Party has put up S V Ramani for the Chennai South Constituency for the ensuring General Elections. He is the part of the Party’s Communications cell in New Delhi.
They made their self accessible through phone/e-mail for issues that require their attention and prioritize them based on urgency. They provided Platforms/forums for citizens to put ahead their suggestion and feedback on governance issues etc.
They also tried to improve the Govt. Healthcare infrastructure and delivery systems to ensure that good medical facilities are within the reach the common ordinary man.
They Upgraded infrastructure and quality of education in government schools by primarily enhancing training programs for teachers, providing adequate computer facilities and setting up libraries in order to bring them with private schools and to provide affordable education to all.
Politics Articles1. Db Realty - Indian Luxury Real Estate Market
Author: DB Realty
2. Online Guide To Arizona Elections
Author: Christian R Komor
3. New Mexico’s Biggest Issues Need A Strong Voice In Congress
Author: Paul Moya
4. Aadhaar; All You Need To Know
Author: Thamanna Abdul Latheef
5. Gap Between Skilled And Unskilled, Rural And Urban, Online And Offline Is Reducing; Bharat No Longer
6. The True Picture: Presenting News In A Better Light
7. Last Four Chief Minister Of Punjab, Pakistan
Author: Mr. Taranu Singla
8. Data Journalism India
9. The True Picture: Factual Truth And The Ways To Bring Them Out-front
10. Top 10 Unresolved International Controversies
11. Paul Moya - A Leader Bringing Change For The Better
Author: Paul Moya
12. Why Was Arvind Kejriwal Not Invited? A Look At Delhi Metro Protocol And Facts Of Magenta Line
13. Youth For Nation, Karnataka, Bangalore. Youth In Politics.
Author: Youth for Change
14. Swarajlive - The Future Of Newspaper
Author: swaraj live
15. Mr. Mohit Madanlal Grover
Author: Mr. Mohit Madanlal Grover