ALL >> Business >> View Article
Guerrilla Marketing For Digital – Tips And Ideas
Total Articles: 121
Have you always wondered about guerrilla marketing, what it is and how you can use it to promote your business or product?
The term ‘Guerrilla Marketing’ is derived from ‘Guerrilla Warfare’ wherein unconventional strategies and methods are used to achieve military and political goals. Similar to guerilla warfare, guerrilla marketing makes use of atypical, and often low-cost or free, marketing tactics and approaches for the purpose of advertising a product, service or website.
You may be wondering for whom guerrilla marketing is most recommended? Small businesses, large corporations or maybe fledgling startups? The answer is: All!
Though it is true that guerrilla marketing requires very little, to no, marketing budget and is therefore a great option for startups that have limited advertising budgets, guerrilla marketing can prove to be as effective for promoting startups as it is for promoting large and small businesses.
Here are a few tips and ideas for your very own digital guerrilla marketing campaigns:
• Social media, obviously – if you’re in the marketing and SEO business, you already know that social media is highly effective in boosting awareness for your product or business. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ are just some of the mediums to which you can upload posts, updates, comments, ideas and insights, as well as links, pictures and videos. If you are a so-called social media activist you can really build a following for your brand or business and can direct a significantly increased amount of interest, as well as traffic, to your product and/or website.
• Blogging and guest blogging, naturally – since content is, and forever will be, king (says the hopeful content manager/marketing director), creating quality content is not only good for improving the Google page ranking of your website by using SEO tactics such as link building and keyword placement, it can be used as a means of linking back to your website from various guest blogging websites. By creating relevant, quality guest posts and blogs and uploading said content to guest blogging sites (such as ExploreB2B) with embedded backlinks that lead back to your blog, you can really boost traffic to your site. Also, writing and uploading interesting, trendy blog posts can result in your website gaining a good following of potential customers and users, who will most likely tweet and share your blogs with other potential customers, thus enhancing brand awareness.
• Viral videos, evidently - I don’t need to tell you what videos that have gone viral and have millions of viewers can do for brand awareness. Take Old Spice’s ‘The Man your Man Could Smell Like’ commercial. With millions of views, this whimsical video has re-sparked interest in the industry-veteran, and has driven a younger demographic back to the brand.
Business Articles1. Gst Accounting Software
2. The Greener Solution To Cleaner Water
Author: Leslie WaterWorks
3. Concrete Contractors, Concrete Driveway, Tree Removal Lot Clearing - St. Helen
Author: Jeffrey Jones
4. Valuable Information About Chauffeur Car Services In Paris
5. Pictures Of Dogs And Puppies
6. Advantages Of Using Shackles For Lifting Heavy Loads
Author: Asmita Lokhande
7. How To Get High Rank On Google Using Latest Seo Techniques
Author: Anderson Mark
8. Collaboration Is Important For Getting Things Done, If Handled Properly
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
9. Top Online Accounting Software In 2017
Author: Mohit Yadev
10. Strategies For Share Trading
Author: Darren Bentley
11. Static Caravan Dealers
12. Opportunities For The Global Frp Pole Market To Reach $322.1 Million By 2022
Author: Lucintel LLC
13. Excellent Software Training Program By Enosis Learning - Creating Software Professionals
Author: biz porto
14. Buy Curtains Online
15. Surefire Favor Ideas To Perk Up Beach Wedding
Author: Steve Hardin