ALL >> Business >> View Article
Guerrilla Marketing For Digital – Tips And Ideas
Total Articles: 121
Have you always wondered about guerrilla marketing, what it is and how you can use it to promote your business or product?
The term ‘Guerrilla Marketing’ is derived from ‘Guerrilla Warfare’ wherein unconventional strategies and methods are used to achieve military and political goals. Similar to guerilla warfare, guerrilla marketing makes use of atypical, and often low-cost or free, marketing tactics and approaches for the purpose of advertising a product, service or website.
You may be wondering for whom guerrilla marketing is most recommended? Small businesses, large corporations or maybe fledgling startups? The answer is: All!
Though it is true that guerrilla marketing requires very little, to no, marketing budget and is therefore a great option for startups that have limited advertising budgets, guerrilla marketing can prove to be as effective for promoting startups as it is for promoting large and small businesses.
Here are a few tips and ideas for your very own digital guerrilla marketing campaigns:
• Social media, obviously – if you’re in the marketing and SEO business, you already know that social media is highly effective in boosting awareness for your product or business. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ are just some of the mediums to which you can upload posts, updates, comments, ideas and insights, as well as links, pictures and videos. If you are a so-called social media activist you can really build a following for your brand or business and can direct a significantly increased amount of interest, as well as traffic, to your product and/or website.
• Blogging and guest blogging, naturally – since content is, and forever will be, king (says the hopeful content manager/marketing director), creating quality content is not only good for improving the Google page ranking of your website by using SEO tactics such as link building and keyword placement, it can be used as a means of linking back to your website from various guest blogging websites. By creating relevant, quality guest posts and blogs and uploading said content to guest blogging sites (such as ExploreB2B) with embedded backlinks that lead back to your blog, you can really boost traffic to your site. Also, writing and uploading interesting, trendy blog posts can result in your website gaining a good following of potential customers and users, who will most likely tweet and share your blogs with other potential customers, thus enhancing brand awareness.
• Viral videos, evidently - I don’t need to tell you what videos that have gone viral and have millions of viewers can do for brand awareness. Take Old Spice’s ‘The Man your Man Could Smell Like’ commercial. With millions of views, this whimsical video has re-sparked interest in the industry-veteran, and has driven a younger demographic back to the brand.
Business Articles1. Corporate Events Company & Brand Building Of The Middle East
Author: Kari Events
2. Meeting Multistate Payroll Compliance Requirements Is Critical For Payroll Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
3. Sap Sd Interview Questions And Answers
4. Sap Fico Online Training
5. Sustainable Home Design
Author: Monnaie Architects
6. Why Power Banks Are Becoming The Most Important Phone Accessory
Author: Lloyd Simpson
7. Top 4 Appliances You Can Have Repaired By An Hvac Company
Author: Grand Home Services LLC
8. Corporate Entertainment Usa
9. Necessity Of Lethbridge Home Inspection For New Homes
Author: Mark Henry
10. Who To Trust For Availing Easy Loan Singapore
11. Equity Trading Strategies In Indian Capital Market.
Author: Sanjay Singh
12. Impact Of Fdi & Fii On Indian Stock Market
Author: Sanjay Singh
13. Pros And Cons Of Advertising In An Application
14. Samsung Ac Service Center Hyderabad
Author: srinika rao
15. Lg Refrigerator Service Center Hyderabad
Author: srinika rao