ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Improving Your Browsing Experience
Total Articles: 59
Browsing the World Wide Web can get you into different highs and lows, both with regard to speed and your emotions. You can go from excited to anxious to frustrated in just a matter of seconds. This is a common range of feelings that a user can go through as he navigates the vast information superhighway.
Internet users get so frustrated to a point where he begins to pull his hair due to one common factor: slow speeds. There are times when it can get so slow that waiting for a video to stream can take all your browsing time. There are also the distracting pop-ups that keep, well, popping up that you have to close on some sites.
Here are some ways on how you can improve your web browsing so you’ll always have a great experience online:
Eliminate screen clutter – By screen clutter here we mean all those toolbars that not only make your browser look messier, but also limits your viewable area. There are pages where you won’t immediately see important elements above the fold (that portion of web page that is visible in a browser window when the page first loads) because of having too many tool bars in your browser. The simple solution? Turn them off.
Reduce scrolling – You can actually return to a previous article text within a page after being directed there through another link on the page without having to scroll up or down. Simply click on the ‘Back’ button to do that.
Stop spinning graphics – There are pages that have spinning and looping graphics or GIFs that can make you feel dizzy. In many cases, you can actually stop from spinning by clicking the ‘Stop’ button. By doing this, you put a halt to everything loading on the page.
Use the large type edition – For those with vision issues, reading small words on a web page can cause eye strain. The solution to this, of course, is to increase the font size of your browser. In most browsers, you can do this by simply going to the ‘View’ menu and look for ‘Text Zoom,’ ‘Increase Font,’ or ‘Text Size.’
Update your browser – Sometimes, fixes to certain issues are provided with updates. Be sure to check regularly for them to improve the efficiency as well as the integrity of your browsing.
These are some of the ways you can enhance and improve your online experience. The list is by no means complete, but it includes some of the most helpful tips you can have when browsing the web. There are also ways to increase the speed of your downloads and uploads without even switching to a more expensive plan. However, if you’re considering to broadband plans like ADSL2, you can make an internet plan comparison first so you can have an informed decision.
Computers Articles1. Professional Script Design Services Can Make A Difference To Your Business Online
2. Troubleshoot The Most Common Technical Issues In Windows 10 By Contacting Windows Technicians
Author: Philippa Pippa
3. Mac Os X Mountain Lion Ensures The Utmost Protection Against Malware Program
Author: Barack Taye
4. How To Get Best Email Technical Support?
5. Exchange Database Recovery Software
6. 7 Powerful Tips For Persuasive And Captivating Interactive Presentation
Author: Amit Sahoo
7. Creating The ιστοσελιδα Properly For Establishing The Brand Information
Author: parveen kumar
8. Kind Of Infections A Pc Is Prone To
Author: Newlite Technical services
9. Samsung Screen Repairs, Nationwide Repairs, 60 Min Repair Manchester
Author: samsung repairer
10. Mac Book Pro Repair Andheri Is The Best Solution For Your Damaged System
Author: Mike Rakhangi
11. Planning To Hire An Odoo Developer? - A Must Read
Author: Jay Vora
12. Contact Pc Repairs Maroochydore Experts To Resovle Software Or Hardware Issues Of Your Computer
13. Tips To Choose A Good Computer Repair Service Provider
14. 2. Anniversary Update Leads To Some Technical Issue In Windows 10
Author: Easton Finn
15. 10 Easy Steps To Clean Your Infected Computer
Author: Newlite Technical services