ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Make Your Pc Run Like New! Read This!By Expert Author: Bob Smith
Network Adapter Installation with Driver Detective Applications
In the past, computers were only intended to be stand-alone machines. This meant that this stuff were only run by itself without any other computer linking to it whatsoever. However, as years of development went on, computer manufacturers thought that putting computers on a network can help make work much easier by sharing files and resources. This, later the discovered, to be really helpful.
Today, with the emergence of computer networks and the Internet, it is very important that one has a network adapter built in on a PC. Any computer in the network can surf the Web, share files and chat with friends. Most desktop and laptop computers today have built-in network adapters and network ports, although they still call for an advanced driver updater to be able to use it properly. Knowing your PC can help you in a lot of ways.
Sometimes, external network cards do not work well when they are first plugged into your computer. If your network hardware comes with a driver CD provided by the manufacturer, here are some steps that you may take using Windows:
1) Read and refer to the manual provided in your hardware driver CD, if available.
2) After the installation process, open the Device Manager. You may find this on the Control Panel.
3) Examine the media location that contains the driver of your network adapter.
4) Click "Open Device Manager to install drivers" in the "A network adapter was not found" dialog.
5) Click the Action menu and select "Add legacy hardware."
6) In the Add Hardware wizard, click "Next" and follow the following instructions.
7) When the wizard is finished, click "Test Network Adapter" on the dialog.
Other manufacturers provide executable installation files to automatically install network drivers. If this is the case, use the same hardware driver CD and look for the .exe file that installs the driver files.
However, to really make the process easier, the best driver updater may be used in order to search for the latest, most stable version of the hardware drivers for the particular network card. The Driver Tuner, the best driver updater around, is a powerful software that is capable of supporting more than 20,000,000 device-associated drivers. What more can you ask for? Grab a copy now!
Computers Articles1. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Is A One Stop Shop For All Computer Repairs And Data Recovery
2. Contact Data Recovery Milwaukee Experts To Restore Data From Failed Hard Disc Drives
3. Contact Expert Hyip Custom Design Professionals To Enhance Your Business Presence Online
4. How To Resolve Yahoo Mail Sign In Page Problems
Author: mark belly
5. 5 Tips For Choosing Your Salesforce Consulting Partner
Author: Allie Laine
6. The Best Site For Your Revelation Online Gold
7. The Best Gaming Store At Your Service
8. The Best Gold Buys For Albion
9. Find The Best Sales For Mmorpg Gold
10. Find The Best Eso Gold Online
11. Online Gaming Gold Services At Your Convenience
12. Discover The Best Adena Buy Online
13. Buy And Sell Eso Gold Today
14. Buy And Sell Virtual Gaming Items On Online Today
15. Meet The Professional Gaming Virtual Goods Seller