ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Pigmentation Control Treatment With Advanced Pigment Control Serum
Total Articles: 4
Pigmentation is the most common problems these days in people as in most of the cases it occurs due to the excess exposure to sun light and stress. This hectic life has led to many skin problems and result in to skin damage and uneven skin. Healthy habits and proper skin care is necessary to have a clean and clean skin. If we talk about pigmentation then it is the problems of most women. The dark spots spoil the beauty, skin looks dull and uneven.
Skin pigmentation is of two types – Hypo pigmentation and hyper pigmentation. Hypo pigmentation is the situation in which the patches of skin become lighter or whiter than the normal skin color. It is caused due to burns, blisters, ulcers or infections that leave lack of pigmentation in that area. Hyper pigmentation is a normal and harmless situation in which the patches of skin become darker than the normal surrounding skin. It cause the dark spots or patches on the skin due to excess exposure to the sun, stress, genetics and the fluctuating hormones caused by pregnancy etc. Skin pigmentation occurs when the melanin production in the body is high called hyper pigmentation and when it is low it cause hypo pigmentation.
Skin gets its color primarily from melanin. Special cells in the skin make melanin. When these cells become damaged or unhealthy, it affects the melanin production. It’s the melanin that protects the skin against the harmful ultraviolet rays. The level of melanin in the person depends on the exposure of skin to the sunlight. People less exposed to the sunlight have less melanin and have the fairer skin color. Overexposure to the sun produces more melanin which causes the hyper pigmentation. The pigmentation may be patchy or diffused, but we can cure this problem by just following simple steps that include proper skin care treatment.
Pigmentation can be preventing through wearing the sunscreen with SPF of 30+ which block the UVA and UVB light. The sunscreen need to be applied after 3 to 4 hours if you are outside. Exfoliation of skin twice in a week will helps to remove the dead skin cells and minimize the pigmentation. Keep your skin moisturized all the time, because dry skin will cause the scratches, patches or break outs in the skin. When these scratches may heal then pigmentation happens. Use such products which will helps to reduce the production of melanin. High-end skin care pigment control serum can help to get the desired glowing and clean skin. These anti pigmentation serums help reducing the production of melanin and give an untouched even skin.
Beauty Articles1. 3 Essential Healthy Hair Tips For Long Hair
2. Health The Benefits Of Yoni Massage
3. All About Acne And How To Prevent It
Author: Rutuja Gupta
4. Top Benefits Of Natural Facial Products
Author: David John
5. Will People Know I Had Hair Transplantation
6. Learning To Make Your Eyes Look Sparklingly Beautiful
7. The Major Causes Of Skin Ageing
Author: Pankaj Singhal
8. How To Choose The Right Natural Skin Care Products For Acne?
Author: David John
9. Lab-size Freeze Dryer – To Keep Food Nourishment
Author: Huang Qi
10. 3 Self-care Rituals That Are Easy - But Powerful
Author: David John
11. Lucintel: Global Polyurethane Tooling Board Market
Author: Roy Almaguer
12. Botox Treatment Dubai – Skin Care Dubai Also Shows A Great Faith In Such Treatment!
Author: Abharan Dari
13. How Can Bridal Makeup Transform You Into Stunning Beauty
Author: Pooja Goel
14. Promising Products For Your Skin Care Regime
15. Skin Specialist Dubai Can Handle Laser Treatment Dubai Properly!
Author: Kanika Gupta