ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Scope Of Work For Enrolled Nurses In Today’s Challenging Times
Total Articles: 15
Australian hospitals hire teams of qualified nursing professionals under the direction of registered nurses to deliver nursing care. These health care professionals are the enrolled nurses for hospitals. They also render their unique services in other settings that require the same such as in homes, community centres, clinics among others. Their core competencies require enrolled nurses to comply with the highest professional standards and codes to safely dispense quality care and medical attention to their patients. They are trained in essential disciplines such as clinical skills, human anatomy, social sciences and nursing care fundamentals. Another aspect of study and training is in the field of rehabilitation – this includes long-term care, disability cases, senior care etc. There are also specialists who are trained to provide nursing to senior citizens. They lend a huge helping hand for registered nurses for aged care . In advanced scenarios they are additionally equipped with knowledge and training regarding acute care (like medical, surgical and peri-operative) and mental health, including community and addiction related.
What are the skills of enrolled nurses for hospitals?
The enrolled nurses for hospitals are regulated health professionals with the knowledge and skills to perform a range of functions. Let us understand the main responsibilities characterized by their position:
• They provide nursing care and evaluate the outcomes of care for patients and their families
• They contribute to nursing assessments and patient care planning
• They undertake nursing duties such as observing patient progress and changes, report to the registered nurse; administer medicines and assist patients daily activities.
• They coordinate teams of health care assistant and attendants under the supervision of RNs.
Why is there a need for registered nurses for aged care?
Enrolled nurses support RNs in many fields. One such field is aged care. As the care needs of senior citizens in Australians differ, aged care options are quite flexible. The Australian aged care system provides a variety of care choices. This care is provides in settings such as hospitals, old age homes, clinics, community centres and day care centres. Additionally, residential care is also provided. Often the cycle of care start out with basic low-level community care before progressing to high-level care. The temporary and casual respite care provided in a residential aged care facility by nurses and health professionals is a step along the way to a more permanent care scenario. This depends on individual needs and specific ailments one is suffering from.
Author the Author: Evelyn Olivares is a professional writer and currently writing on enrolled nurses for hospitals and registered nurses for acute care.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent