ALL >> Health >> View Article
Are There Any Downsides To Getting Dental Implants In Az?
Total Articles: 16
Statistics have shown that the success rate is 95% for the implants used to replace front missing teeth in the upper and lower jaw and about 85% for the back molars. This makes implants one of the most popular options for replacing missing teeth with dental implants in AZ. Yet another attractive feature about the implants is that they look so natural that it’s virtually impossible for anyone to distinguish between their implants and their natural teeth. Implants restore lost smiles and let you behave with confidence in front of others.
What are the common problems associated with teeth implants?
The most common problem that is associated with teeth implants is the improper fusion of the implant with the surrounding bone. It is known as Osseointegration. It is caused by the limited availability of bone for supporting the implant, infection in the site where implant is done, and/or too much pressure being put on the dental implant after the surgery.
People who are allergic to metals usually experience allergies and inflammation in their gums and bone surrounding the dental implant. Some people get infections in the surrounding areas. The false dental root reacts with the tissues around the implant and causes infection.
In some rare cases, surrounding teeth can get damaged when placing a dental implant in Arizona. It usually happens during drilling. Although quite rare, implant failure is another problem linked with implant surgery. Putting too much pressure on a newly placed implant often leads to partial or complete failure of the dental implant. But again, this is very rare.
Some other problems that one can face are breakage of the ceramic or titanium in the implant, falling out of the implant, spreading of infection causing bacteria in the implant and the surrounding area.
As already discussed, the risk or dental implant failure is only 5-10%. But implants are expensive and the process is quite lengthy. To avoid these complications and to prevent your precious money and time from being wasted, it is advisable to look for the best dentist to provide you with a dental implant in Arizona who specializes in implant surgery. In the hands of a skilled and experienced dentist, you can rest assured of receiving a successful dental implant treatment. Reputable dentists make use of state of the art technology and the latest techniques to achieve 100% success and client satisfaction.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat