ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Advantages Of Interactive Whiteboards
Total Articles: 174
During our student life, we may have wondered that it would have been much beneficial if we had a practical approach towards our studies and not the formal one which is only the theoretical aspects usually followed in schools and colleges. Practical approach also encourages a person to think relatively and his/her mind becomes highly developed as he/she can logically learn about the things. This kind of practical approach for studies is now possible through the assistance of interactive whiteboard. It is a tool wherein a projector is connected with a laptop or a computer. The projector functions as a desktop of a computer and the user can precisely do the same he does on a computer keyboard through his/her finger or digital pen (stylus). Thus the projector combines both keyboard and the mouse. It utilizes diverse technologies and software to be installed in the computer.
The advantages of an interactive whiteboard are:
1) It is appropriate for learners of all ages and encourages them to work as a team.
2) It appears and may work as a standard whiteboard. Thus it preserves the familiarity one has with a traditional whiteboard.
3) It is better than a computer monitor when a classroom presentation is to be conducted. A PC can display the presentation to only a limited number of students at a time, whereas an interactive white board comprehensively covers the class due to its big size.
4) It permits multi-media integration (audio, video, graphics, text and animation from diverse media such as CD-Rom, DVD, etc.) with the lessons. Thus it offers not only fun and interactivity but also makes learning exciting. It lets teachers adopt diverse learning styles for matching the learners’ requirements. Thus it helps in building a personalized learning environment.
5) A drawing or writing done on its surface can be saved on a computer hard disk via white board software. Thus teachers can save and share their work and reutilize it in case of the necessity of a repetition.
6) Content retrieved from websites, blogs, forums and diverse internet based resources can be transferred on its surface via a LCD projector, promoting e-learning.
7) It is the perfect tool for carrying out brainstorming sessions and other group tasks.
8) It is very convenient to utilize as compared to a standard desktop-pc or laptop.
9) It is a highly powerful teaching tool as it improvises modeling and presentation, letting teachers make effective utilization of classroom-resources, encourages learners, enhances communication and achieves absolute understanding on the topic.
10) It can also be utilized for video conferencing, striking presentations, staff training, meetings, and briefings etc. for business sector.
Get only the best interactive white board. Amongst several distributors of interactive white boards in Queensland, Interactive Solutions is the leading one. Its interactive whiteboard packages include a HDi interactive Whiteboard that possess an amazing product warranty and user licenses for other associated equipments. It also includes a height adjustable trolley. Interactive Solutions also manufactures multi-touch screens, interactive projectors and other utilities.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Quick Iphone 7 Plus Repair Manchester – Phonerepairer.co.uk
2. Best Laptop Repair Centre In Liverpool – Lenovo Repairer
3. Blackberry Priv Repair – Blackberry Repairer
4. Motorola Moto G5 Repair Uk – Motorola Repairer
5. Iphone 7 Plus Repair Felixstowe – Phonerepairer.co.uk
6. Lenovo Laptop Screen Repair Manchester – Lenovo Repairer
7. Quick Blackberry Z30 Repair – Blackberry Repairer
8. Lenovo Laptop Screen Repair London – Lenovo Repairer
9. Best Motorola Phone Repair Shop Sheffield – Motorola Repairer
10. Best Phone Repairer Centre In Uk – Phonerepairer.co.uk
11. Best Gaming Keyboard Tips
Author: stefania daniel
12. Best Sony Repair Centre In London – Sony Repairer
13. How Swadlp Training Program Will Be Implemented
14. Steel Fabrication Software
Author: paras cadd
15. Ten Tips To Play Much Better While Doing Other Things
Author: Myles Dalton