ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Same Day Agra Tour By Car - A Marvelous Trip To Agra
Total Articles: 5
India is a land of many tourist places, natural beauty, wild life, rivers, beaches and mountains. Although, it needs to work hard to make India a great destination is the world. However, thousands of tourists come India every year and explore the country. Many families come here to enjoy their vacations in style.
If you are thinking of touring Agra by car, then your wish is going to complete this season. Through same day Agra tour, you can explore Agra in a single day and return back to your own city.
If you are a business men or a job person, then time matters most to you. There are many options for you, when it comes to Same Day Agra Tour by Car. During your Agra tour, you can enjoy seeing many places in car. You can enjoy the trip and can take delicious food also on the way.
Agra is an ancient city and known for world famous “Taj Mahal”. There are thousands of tourists from across the globe visit this masterpiece. It is among Seven Wonders of the World. It was built by Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
The city of Agra is a popular and proffered destination, when it comes to India tours. In Agra, there are many historical places that the mighty city has to offer. Apart from the three world heritage sites, namely Agra Fort, Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri, there are many other historical places in Agra which are quite popular with the tourists.
It has seen that, there is a huge demand of Same Day Agra Tours among tourists. Some people do not afford two to four days for visiting Taj city. That’s the reason, this package has become hot among all travellers.
When it comes to the visit Fatehpur Sikri, you should remember, it is also a great tourist destination. It is known as “Ghost City also”, situated 40 km away from Agra. Mughal emperor, Akbar started the construction of Fatehpur Sikri in 1570. There were 15 years to complete the structure and was later abandoned by the emeror himself due to drought in the area.
Mehtab Bagh is another wonderful place; you must visit during your Agra visit. It is a Mughal style garden which is situated near the Taj Mahal, on the banks of the River Yamuna.
Another stunning place to visit near Agra is the Keetham Lake; it is situated near Akbar's Tomb in Sikandra. Here you can see many beautiful birds, sitting on the banks of the lake or flying over it. Also, there is a bird sanctuary situated near the lake and is the home to more than 100 different species of birds.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus