ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Same Day Agra Tour By Car - A Marvelous Trip To Agra
Total Articles: 5
India is a land of many tourist places, natural beauty, wild life, rivers, beaches and mountains. Although, it needs to work hard to make India a great destination is the world. However, thousands of tourists come India every year and explore the country. Many families come here to enjoy their vacations in style.
If you are thinking of touring Agra by car, then your wish is going to complete this season. Through same day Agra tour, you can explore Agra in a single day and return back to your own city.
If you are a business men or a job person, then time matters most to you. There are many options for you, when it comes to Same Day Agra Tour by Car. During your Agra tour, you can enjoy seeing many places in car. You can enjoy the trip and can take delicious food also on the way.
Agra is an ancient city and known for world famous “Taj Mahal”. There are thousands of tourists from across the globe visit this masterpiece. It is among Seven Wonders of the World. It was built by Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
The city of Agra is a popular and proffered destination, when it comes to India tours. In Agra, there are many historical places that the mighty city has to offer. Apart from the three world heritage sites, namely Agra Fort, Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri, there are many other historical places in Agra which are quite popular with the tourists.
It has seen that, there is a huge demand of Same Day Agra Tours among tourists. Some people do not afford two to four days for visiting Taj city. That’s the reason, this package has become hot among all travellers.
When it comes to the visit Fatehpur Sikri, you should remember, it is also a great tourist destination. It is known as “Ghost City also”, situated 40 km away from Agra. Mughal emperor, Akbar started the construction of Fatehpur Sikri in 1570. There were 15 years to complete the structure and was later abandoned by the emeror himself due to drought in the area.
Mehtab Bagh is another wonderful place; you must visit during your Agra visit. It is a Mughal style garden which is situated near the Taj Mahal, on the banks of the River Yamuna.
Another stunning place to visit near Agra is the Keetham Lake; it is situated near Akbar's Tomb in Sikandra. Here you can see many beautiful birds, sitting on the banks of the lake or flying over it. Also, there is a bird sanctuary situated near the lake and is the home to more than 100 different species of birds.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure