ALL >> General >> View Article
2014 Cadillac Elr The Luxury Electric Hybrid
Total Articles: 1
One look at a 2014 Cadillac ELR is all that's needed to take your breath away. Flawlessly designed, the 2014 Cadillac ELR is the embodiment of class and style. It is a beautiful car with a futuristic appeal that makes it fun to drive. The Car Connection, a daily automotive newsletter calls the ELR “a new kind of Cadillac”; it's the luxury brand's first ever plug-in model.
Handsome without intimidating muscle, the 2014 Cadillac ELR is a gasoline/electric hybrid compact. The two door coupe, labelled by some car enthusiast as the "rich brother" of the Chevrolet Volt, is clearly Cadillac's "flagship luxury coupe." The car in 2014 was the recipient of the Green Car Journal's Green Car Technology Award. Ron Cogan editor and publisher of the Green Car Journal said that "Cadillac has cleverly evolved a common electric drive efficiency system into an intriguing feature that adds a new dimension to the driving experience." An Exterior & Interior Walk around on the Auto Moto Tube produced comments praising the new car calling the 2014 Cadillac ELR gorgeous and hinted that it is Cadillac's version of the 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo.
The 2014 Cadillac ELR has a starting MSRP of $75,000 will appeal to those looking for a luxury plug-in vehicle. The ELR will be eligible for a $7,500 tax credit from the federal government. The car's interior boast of high quality leather and suede microfiber with chrome and genuine wood carbon fiber accents. The dashboard houses dual eight inch LCD screens; one takes the place of the traditional analog cluster of instruments; while the other provides a touch screen display for Cadillac's CUE infotainment system, access to Pandora internet radio, Bluetooth connections, and entertainment and navigation functions.
Exterior amenities have safety as well as aesthetic values. All models are equipped with dual front, front side, and full length side curtain airbags as well as traction and stability control systems. Other safety features include Lane Departure Warning and forward collision alert. The eye-catching exterior has LED lights that add to the car's visual appeal and a false grille that improves it aerodynamics.
The 2014 Cadillac ELR luxury coupe has the following capabilities:
. recharges from the wall and will go up to 35 miles on battery power
. has a small 84 horsepower gas engine to generate back up power for longer trips
. uses the Volt's 16.5 kWh lithium battery pack
. takes twelve hours to fully recharge using a 120 watt house outlet
. takes 4.5 hours to recharge using a 240 volt outlet at a charging station
. can accelerate from 0 to 60 in roughly eight seconds
Head over to your nearest Cadillac Dealer to test drive the all-new 2014 Cadillac ELR and to obtain more information about it.
Wilson Chevrolet Cadillac is your Stillwater, OK Chevy and Cadillac dealer. We sell new and used cars, trucks and SUVs to Perry, Cushing, Guthrie, Enid, Ponca City and Blackwell. If you are searching for Chevrolet dealers using the keywords Chevrolet dealer Blackwell OK or Blackwell OK area Chevrolet dealer, visit our dealership today!
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln