ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
How To Make Tasty Tandoori Chicken At Home?
Total Articles: 28
While making Tandoori Chicken marinating and grilling is most important and if you serve it with thick gravy it not only tastes even better but also appears unique. This special method of making Tandoori Chicken is simple and easy. Take Chicken breast in the quantity sufficient for 2-4 servings. Take 3-4 tablespoon Greek style Yoghurt, 1 and half tablespoon of Majithia Tandoori Chicken Masala Powder, half tablespoon of Coriander powder and 1 teaspoon of Garlic puree. Cut the Chicken in equal parts, mix all the other ingredients in a big bowl and add Chicken pieces to it, mix well. Cover the bowl and refrigerate the mixture for at least 3 hours. After refrigeration you can skewer the Chicken pieces and grill on a medium heat until its color turns to golden and it is cooked completely. One way of serving Tandoori Chicken is by taking out skewed pieces and garnishing it with fresh leaves of Coriander, one Green chili and lemon wedges. You can also serve Green Chutney along with roasted Chicken pieces.
If you want to make your Tandoori Chicken special cover it with thick gravy for unique taste and style. To prepare gravy take 3 tablespoon of vegetable oil or ghee, half Cinnamon stick, 4 Cardamom, 4-5 Cloves, Curry leaves 3-5 in number, finely chopped 3 large Onions, 1 teaspoon Garlic puree, 1 teaspoon Ginger puree, 1 teaspoon Tomato puree, 150 gm creamed Tomato, 100 ml Chicken stock or water, fresh Coriander, 1 teaspoon Mango powder, half teaspoon Tamarind paste, and 1 tablespoon of Brown sugar. For spices take 1 teaspoon each of Coriander powder, Garam Masala and Paprika; take half teaspoon each of Turmeric powder, red Chili powder and Curry powder and 2 teaspoons of Majithia Tandoori Chicken Masala. Now place the oil or ghee in a frying pan and heat it, add Cinnamon, Cardamom and Cloves and fry on a low flame. After 2 minutes remove Cloves from the oil and add fresh Curry leaves, fry for 20-30 seconds. Add chopped Onions and fry them till they turn golden in color later add half teaspoon of Brown sugar.
Add Ginger and Garlic puree and fry for another 2 minutes, add Tomato puree and all the dry spices and turn the flame to low. Let it cook for few minutes, now add Mango powder, Tamarind paste and remaining Brown sugar. After few minutes add Chicken stock or water to make gravy bit thin and let the spices release their aroma and taste. Simmer it for another 10-15 minutes, check for consistency of the gravy, if it is cooked and thick, add grilled Chicken pieces to it. Let them get mixed with the gravy completely. After few minutes when mixture is ready, serve it garnished with fresh Coriander leaves. This is special Tandoori Chicken Masala which goes well as meal and can accompany Roti or Tandoori Roti along with Salad. The spices and Gravy ingredients provide a unique vibrant red color to the dish and their aroma arouses hankering hunger. Make sure that you do not over grill the chicken pieces and gravy remains thick, too thin gravy may not appear good and taste well.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Don’t Miss This Simplified Fact Sheet About Alkaline Water
Author: Hampry Gomes
2. The Right Occasion To Hire Pizza Catering
Author: Mario Andre
3. Food Delivery Australia Takeaway Order Online Ozfoodhunter
4. Best Beer And Food Pairings For Any Occasion
Author: Kevin Smith
5. Polar King International, Inc. To Exhibit At The 2017 Seafood Expo North American March 19-21
6. Tips To Making Chocolate With Chocolate Moulds
Author: Bhavik Vasa
7. Why Do People Adore Pizza?
Author: Mario Andre
8. Nutritional Drinks For Children - An Essential Part Of A Child’s Food Regimen
Author: Priya Bhatt
9. Reasons Why You Should Go American Restaurant In London For Your Next Dinning
Author: Mathew Gomes
10. Eight Reasons To Have Jaggery Powder In Our Kitchen
11. Basement Or Underground Wine Cellars Are More Fruitful To Install
Author: Jon Harper
12. Polar King International, Inc. To Demonstrate At The 2017 Midwest Foodservice Expo
13. Follow Safety Tips For Using Induction Cooker And Mixer Grinder
14. Thermodyne Foodservice Products, Inc. To Attend The 2017 Nacufs Northeast Regional Conference March
15. Polar Leasing Company, Inc. To Attend Catersource 2017 March 12-15 In New Orleans, Louisiana