ALL » Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
How To Make Sambhar Masala Powder At Home?By Expert Author: Sheldon P Recon
Sambhar is low on fat and calories and high on vitamins, amino acids and fiber, it contains beans and pulses in good quantity which makes it an excellent food balancer to make nutrition complete. If you want to keep it light, serve it with paper Dosa or Idli, and if you want to make it more filling serve with Vada-Paav, Rice etc. Coconut Chutney accompanies Sambhar mostly; it not only enhances its taste but also improves its nutrition. The spices used in cooking this dish improve digestion and stay light on stomach.
Some experts believe that Sambhar is excellent diet to reduce food intake, it can satisfy your hunger or cravings to eat for longer duration when served with Dosa or Idli without increasing calorie intake. So if you are looking for healthy weight-loss, include Sambhar more in your daily diet plan. One can easily prepare this dish without worrying about long list of spices, Sambhar Masala Powder is available in every grocery store, buy a fresh and good quality Sambhar Masala Powder and make this delectable cuisine frequently.
If you get a good quality Sambhar Masala Powder in nearby grocery store fine, but if you don't, do not worry you can make it at home. If you get a chance purchase only Majithia Sambhar Masala as it is pure, refined and contains all the ingredients. However you can make Sambhar Masala by taking following very easy steps. Take long red Chilies 250 gm, Coriander seeds half Kg, Turmeric sticks 50 gm, Gram Lentil 50 gm, Pigeon Pea Lentil 100 gm, whole Black Pepper 50 gm, Cumin seeds 25 gm, Fenugreek seeds 50 gm and roasted Mustard and raw Rice 1 tablespoon each. Sun dry all these ingredients, when these are completely dry grind them to form a powder.
Store Sambhar Masala Powder in an airtight container and take precautions while using it. If you touch it with wet hands or spoon or sprinkle a single drop of water in the container whole powder will become useless. Ideally, one should store this powder in two separate containers, one big and another small, and use powder in smaller container for daily use. Even if you accidentally put some water in smaller container large part of the powder is still safe for future use. If you can not go through all this, just purchase readymade Majithia Sambhar Masala, it is as pure and tasty as homemade powder. Make Sambhar easily using Sambhar Masala and enjoy the yummy taste with your family.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Xs Bottle Service Menu
2. Maui Wedding Bartenders Can Turn Your Occasion Something Special With Their Professional Services
3. Organic Cloves- The Bountiful Boon Of Mother Nature
Author: Karthik Guduru
4. The Reasons That Make Steak Restaurants In London So Popular
Author: Mathew Gomes
5. Organic Cinnamon: This Spice Is More Than Just Nice
Author: Karthik Guduru
6. Ways To Choose Best Restaurants Near Jasper
Author: Stephen Fleming
7. Top Food Marketing Services Used By Businesses
Author: anil kumar
8. Why Buy A Christmas Hamper
9. Winning The Challenge Of Finding A Good Indian Caterer In London
Author: SanJay Shah
10. A Brief Description About Paella Catering Services At Different Locations
Author: Robert Siegel
11. Five Things You Should Know About Alkaline Water!
Author: Hampry Gomes
12. Find Organic Grain Suppliers Online For Your Farming Based Business
13. How A Wine Cellar Company Can Create A Sensible Cellar Design
Author: Jon Harpr
14. Things To Consider Buying The Best Food Processor Online
15. Mcdonald’s In Hyderabad Serves Up A Kebab Burger
Author: parisha kumari