ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
How To Prepare Pav Bhaji Masala At Home?
Total Articles: 20
Pav Bhaji is a dish from Maharashtra, India, today popular all over the country and even outside, every Indian restaurant has this dish on their menu card. This dish is innovation out of necessity, it is extremely handy dish to make when time is less and you need something filling and tasty. Bhaji served along with Pav are prepared by using different vegetables and special spices which makes it nutritious and special method of preparation renders it a smacking taste and aroma. Pav Bhaji is combination of two, one is Pav, bread made up of wheat and white flour with other ingredients resembles burger, and another is Bhaji or veggie dish. These two when served with Lemon slices and chopped onions, Bhaji topped by butter, is called Pav Bhaji. With vegetables, spices and flour used in Pav Bhaji it is a filling and tasty cuisine which is easy and convenient to cook.
The exotic taste and aroma of Bhaji comes from bunch of spices used to make it, there are quite a few spices which are used in proper and correct quantity while cooking Bhaji. In old days cooks and women used to remember all these spices and their quantity required, but today it has become lot more easier as readymade Pav Bhaji Masala powder is available in almost every grocery store. One can buy Majithia Pav Bhaji Masala to get quality and taste as this powder contains pure and fresh spices as ingredients.
If you do not have access to a grocery store you can prepare Pav Bhaji Masala at home. Take 7 whole dry Red Chilies, 4 tablespoons of Coriander seeds, 2 tablespoons of Cumin seeds, one-forth tablespoon of Black pepper, half inch Cinnamon sticks, 3 Cloves, 4-5 Black Cardamom, 2 tablespoons dry Mango powder and 1 tablespoon Fennel seeds. Barring Mango powder take all the ingredients in a skillet and roast them on a low flame, do not make haste, let each ingredient get roasted and become crisp completely. Once these spices have changed in color add Mango powder to the mixture and roast for few more minutes. Later, let the mixture cool down and after cooling grind it to form a powder.
Store this powder in an airtight jar for future use. Use this powder according to taste and with hot butter or vegetable oil while cooking. Always remember that Pav which go along with Bhaji do not have any extra spice or salt hence spices in the Bhaji shall be little more than normal to taste just right along with Pav. Along with vegetables and Pav Bhaji Masala other ingredients which are necessarily used in raw form are tomatoes and garlic. The smell of garlic and vibrant red color of tomatoes is trademark of Pav Bhaji.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. What Kind Of Vegetables Do You Want Slice Instead Of Junk Foods?
Author: Emory Carucci
2. Exploring Special American Steak Dishes Is No Big Deal In London
Author: Mathew Gomes
3. Oklahoma City Roofing- Choose The Right Material For Your Roof
Author: Fred Lydick
4. Professional Toronto Food Delivery – Ordering Quick And Easy
Author: Oliver Shin
5. Pre Or Post Workout Meals Toronto – Getting Healthy Food Is No More Difficult
Author: Oliver Shin
6. Explore Santa Rosa Restaurants In Different Way
Author: Todd Hedrick
7. Benefits Of Dark Chocolate | Bakers Fun
Author: Bakers Fun
8. Find Out The Reputable Online Water Suppliers To Obtain Purified Water
9. Food Delivery Toronto Service Can Be Your Savior Sometimes
Author: Oliver Shin
10. Ready Made Meals, Home Delivered By Dineamic
11. There Is Still Time To Get In The Halloween Spirit!
Author: Chris Ingallina
12. 5 Top Drinks To Try This Winter If You Are In Uk
Author: Lily Alvin
13. Food Truck Catering – Finger Food Perth Can Make Your Guests Satisfied In A Unique Way
Author: Michael Wickham
14. Craft Brews Get The Most Attention
Author: Tod Henry
15. The Importance Of Hiring A Qualified Los Angeles Event Planner
Author: Daniel Chapman