ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
How To Make Delicious Meat Curry At Home?
Total Articles: 20
Preparing Meat curry is simple and it is very delicious. A very useful recipe to make lip-smacking Meat curry for 4-5 people is as follows. Take 1 Kg of boneless Lamb shoulder or stewing Lamb cut into 1 or half inches pieces, wash it thoroughly and leave the pieces in water. Take 4 tablespoon of vegetable, sunflower or any other cooking oil, 2 finely sliced large onions or 4 small onions, 2 large diced tomatoes, 2 teaspoons of Coriander powder, 1 teaspoon of Cumin Powder, Turmeric and Red Chili powder half teaspoon each, 2 teaspoons of Garam masala powder, salt according to taste and chopped fresh Coriander to garnish.
Prepare Garlic paste by grinding 10-15 cloves of Garlic with little quantity of water, similarly make Ginger paste too and keep these separately. Put a heavy bottomed skillet on the stove and let it heat, add vegetable oil and allow it to get hot completely. Add Onions and fry them till they become brown or pale in color, sieve the mixture and remove Onion pieces from it. Grind these pieces to form a paste; grind raw Tomatoes, and Garlic and Ginger paste together, keep this resulting paste separately.
Put the sieved oil back in the pan and sautÃ© onion paste for few minutes; add Tomato-Garlic and Ginger paste to it and also Majithia Meat Masala Powder, sautÃ© again, add salt according to taste. When oil starts to separate add Lamb pieces to the mixture and simmer, let the paste cover Lamb pieces entirely. Keep this mixture on the low flame until Lamb is completely cooked and gets soft. Keep simmering in between and add half cup of hot water if water dries up. Once Lamb pieces are well cooked take out the flame and garnish the dish with raw chopped Coriander.
If you have made a thick gravy then serve it with hot Roti or Naan. If your gravy is thin then Rice is the best option. Meat curry when cooked with Majithia Meat Masala Powder tastes tremendously delicious and its aroma is magical. Using this powder ensures that you have not missed a single spice and have put them in just right quantity. This cuisine is tasty and very nutritious high on proteins and low on fat. In India this dish is served with hot Roti or Butter Naan but outside and also in some parts of India it is preferred with rice. So, prepare the lip-smacking Meat curry today with this simple method and enjoy the yummy taste with your family.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Pre Workout Meals Toronto – The Best Thing For The Fitness Buffs
Author: oliver shin
2. Food Delivery Toronto – For Those Who Want To Eat Healthy Always
Author: oliver shin
3. High Protein Fitness Meals Are For Those Who Wish To Remain Fit On A Long Run!
Author: Bruce Willis
4. London Best Chinese Food Is Served Under The Best Setting!
Author: Ron Michel
5. Escape The Typical! Blast Your Party In A Gracious Restaurant Setting!
Author: Nadia Turov
6. Alaskan Smoked Salmon May Be The Ideal Addition To Any Present Basket
Author: Ross Barkely
7. Eating-on-the-go: The Funda Behind Smart Snacking
Author: Urmin Group
8. Reasons To Hire A Birthday Party Buffet Catering Company
9. Global Dietary Supplements Market Size And Market Share
Author: Shivani Singh
10. The Way You Can Make Your Corporate Event The Best Tool To Propel Your Business
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
11. Guidance On How To Behave On Your First Date At A Restaurant
Author: Mathew Gomes
12. Distribution Services For Easier Access To Goods
Author: Chetan Rathod
13. Wholesale Vape Supplies: Crucial Tips For Prolonging Your Battery Life
Author: Ben Oesterling
14. Throwing A Party? Don’t Organise A Fancy Party, Feed Your Guests With A Creative Menu!
Author: Mario Sazos
15. Distribution Companies
Author: Aniket Vichare