ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
How To Prepare Meat Masala Powder At Home?
Total Articles: 20
Meat masala powder is used in cooking meat curry or lamb curry; it is a famous Indian non-veggie dish which is cooked all over the country. Meat curry is native to India but it is equally popular in Caribbean too, this dish is a necessity in wedding celebrations in the Caribbean. It requires numerous spices and cook needs to be aware of their quantity very well, that is why lot of people do not try this dish at home as little mistake can spoil the entire effort. These days Meat masala powder is available in almost every grocery store which provides solution to the problem.
This powder is prepared after using all the spices in right quantities which is convenient to use in place of raw spices. This relieves the cook from remembering all the spices and their quantity and also ensures good taste and aroma. Be assured that you are using good quality Meat masalapowder which has pure and refined ingredients, prefer packed Meat masalapowder in place of loose one. Meat masala powder contains Coriander, Turmeric, Red chili, Fennel, Star Anise, Nutmeg, Fenugreek, Black Pepper, Cumin, Green Cardamom, Cloves and Cinnamon. However some spices can be added according to taste and eating habits of the region. Meat curry has become popular because of its nutritious properties; it is an expensive diet which is low on fat and high on proteins. It is also very popular amongst sportspersons, bodybuilders and others who lead a strenuous lifestyle. Some like it because of its sheer taste and aroma.
You can prepare homemade Meat masalapowder if you want to, otherwise can use Majithia Meat masalapowder which is pure, aromatic and provides exotic taste to the curry. For homemade Meat masalapowder take Cumin and black Pepper 1 teaspoon each, Coriander and Fennel seeds 1 tablespoon each, Fenugreek and Nutmeg powder one-forth teaspoon each, half teaspoon of Turmeric powder, 2 teaspoons of Red chili, 8-10 Cloves, 2 green Cardamom, 2 sticks of Cinnamon, 1 Star Anise and 1 Mace. Roast these spices together in a fry pan dry, roast on low flame till all the spices are crisp and completely roasted. Take them out and let them cool down, after cooling grind them to form a powder and store it in an airtight container. Use this Meat masala powder while cooking it will add to the flavor and enhance Curry's taste greatly. If this method seems troublesome or you do not have access to pure spices use Majithia Meat masala powder to get equivalent quality and purity.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Common Healthy Food That You Can Include In Your Diet
2. Why Should You Buy Organic Health Food Online
3. Tips On Adopting Healthy Snacks
4. Say Goodbye To Disease And Obesity With Chia Seeds And Coconut Oil
5. How To Select Natural Shampoo Conditioner For Your Hair
6. Make Chia Seeds A Part Of Your Daily Diet To Live A Healthy Life
7. What Do You Need To Have In Your Kitchen To Prepare Healthy Breakfast?
8. Why People Love 2 Die 4 Activated Nuts?
9. London Cafe Service
Author: London Cafe
10. Toronto Food Delivery Service – A Reliable Service For Getting Nutritious Food
Author: Oliver Shin
11. A Baker’s Guide To Cake Delivery In Delhi
Author: Ritika Raj
12. Kids Birthday Cakes Are Something Special From Cake.lk
13. Water Company Perth Advice: Be Aware Of Water Intoxication
Author: Alan Scott
14. Spring Water Suppliers Advice On Locating Your Water Cooler
Author: Alan Scott
15. Paper Plates For An Eco-friendly Lifestyle
Author: Anupreeta Chatterjee