ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Audi A3 Pricing Announced
Total Articles: 4
The new generation of the Audi A3 brought the auto-world a lot of excitement when it was unveiled at the New York City Auto Show earlier in the year. The German auto manufacturer Audi showed off its unsurpassed eye for design in the luxury market. With plenty of competitors vying for the title in the field of luxury compact cars, including the Mercedes Benz CLA and the Lexus CT200H, Audi had its work cut out for it. Audi proved with its A3 Sedan that it was up to the task, offering a sporty look that stands up to any other would-be challenger.
Indeed, the premium market is rapidly growing and as with anything else competition brings better products and lower prices. Coming from the line of vehicles that won Car of the Year 2013 from What Car, the Audi A3 brings a stunning level of features that come standard with the sedan. These include the Audi signature bi-xenon LED headlights and taillights, leather seating and surfaces, Bluetooth technology and a panoramic glass sunroof, all at a steal of price starting at $29,900 MSRP. Inside the A3 is a high definition display that reveals relevant driver information in three dimensional graphics. And for the first time ever, a vehicle in this field will provide MMI technology, Bang & Olufsen audio and a 4G LTE connection.
The all-new Audi A3 may speak for itself, but the President of Audi America Scott Keogh adds, “The Audi A3 sedan raises the bar in this premium compact segment. It will add to our momentum in the U.S. marketplace by bringing a new level of technology, craftsmanship and performance to the market."
On the performance end, the A3 comes standard with a four-cylinder, 2 liter TDI bearing 150 horsepower and 236 pound feet of torque, muscling from zero to sixty miles per hour in a range from 7.3 seconds to 8.7 seconds. The A3 also comes with the storied Audi Quattro all-wheel drive system that distributes the necessary power to the wheels that require it most. This provides for exceeding handling and traction. And as always, every Audi engine has been paired to the established six speed S-tronic transmission. This powerful feature gives the luxury driver maximum driving satisfaction and flexibility with fluid, vigorous acceleration with practically no sign of interruption in the flow of power.
At the announced price of $29,900, Audi has created a luxury vehicle that not only keeps pace with the competition, but adds a couple laps on the back end.
Keyes Audi in Los Angeles is your full-service Audi dealership, providing new and pre-owned Audi cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. Our factory-trained service technicians have the latest information to keep your vehicle running at peak performance. If you are searching for Audi dealers using the keywords Santa Monica Audi or Santa Monica area Audi dealer, visit our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
2. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
3. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
5. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
6. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
7. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
8. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
9. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
10. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
11. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
12. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
13. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
14. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
15. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook