ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Audi A3 Pricing Announced
Total Articles: 4
The new generation of the Audi A3 brought the auto-world a lot of excitement when it was unveiled at the New York City Auto Show earlier in the year. The German auto manufacturer Audi showed off its unsurpassed eye for design in the luxury market. With plenty of competitors vying for the title in the field of luxury compact cars, including the Mercedes Benz CLA and the Lexus CT200H, Audi had its work cut out for it. Audi proved with its A3 Sedan that it was up to the task, offering a sporty look that stands up to any other would-be challenger.
Indeed, the premium market is rapidly growing and as with anything else competition brings better products and lower prices. Coming from the line of vehicles that won Car of the Year 2013 from What Car, the Audi A3 brings a stunning level of features that come standard with the sedan. These include the Audi signature bi-xenon LED headlights and taillights, leather seating and surfaces, Bluetooth technology and a panoramic glass sunroof, all at a steal of price starting at $29,900 MSRP. Inside the A3 is a high definition display that reveals relevant driver information in three dimensional graphics. And for the first time ever, a vehicle in this field will provide MMI technology, Bang & Olufsen audio and a 4G LTE connection.
The all-new Audi A3 may speak for itself, but the President of Audi America Scott Keogh adds, “The Audi A3 sedan raises the bar in this premium compact segment. It will add to our momentum in the U.S. marketplace by bringing a new level of technology, craftsmanship and performance to the market."
On the performance end, the A3 comes standard with a four-cylinder, 2 liter TDI bearing 150 horsepower and 236 pound feet of torque, muscling from zero to sixty miles per hour in a range from 7.3 seconds to 8.7 seconds. The A3 also comes with the storied Audi Quattro all-wheel drive system that distributes the necessary power to the wheels that require it most. This provides for exceeding handling and traction. And as always, every Audi engine has been paired to the established six speed S-tronic transmission. This powerful feature gives the luxury driver maximum driving satisfaction and flexibility with fluid, vigorous acceleration with practically no sign of interruption in the flow of power.
At the announced price of $29,900, Audi has created a luxury vehicle that not only keeps pace with the competition, but adds a couple laps on the back end.
Keyes Audi in Los Angeles is your full-service Audi dealership, providing new and pre-owned Audi cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. Our factory-trained service technicians have the latest information to keep your vehicle running at peak performance. If you are searching for Audi dealers using the keywords Santa Monica Audi or Santa Monica area Audi dealer, visit our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name