ALL >> Sports >> View Article
Head Or Tail
Total Articles: 26
A field surrounded by 11 players per team and all chasing one red hard ball is all what cricket is. Coin toss is done just before the match begins, winner choose either they will do batting first or balling. The batting team continues to perform their inning until ten of its players are out or specific number of over are done. After that teams switch their positions and now batting team takes a position for fielding. The objective of the game is to score more than the opponents while other team attempts to stop to make more runs by first team.
Cricket was first played in England in 16th century. It is mostly liked and played in Australasia, England, the Indian subcontinent, the West Indies and South Africa. With the passage of time, changes are done to make this game more exciting and trilling.
Five important elements without which rules of cricket cannot be define i.e. pitch, wicket, creases ,umpires and live score. Usually match is monitored by 2 umpires but now days 3rd umpire is a new addition to panel. His role is to monitor whether the ball is delivered correctly when run is scored or batmen is out. Weather influence and good lighting also played a vital role in all cricket matches. Umpire also gives final decision on weather conditions because dampness affects the bonus of the ball on the pitch.
There are different types of cricket matches. Such as:
*test cricket: considered as first class cricket. These matches are conducted among those national teams which are member of ICC (International cricket council).Usually test matches are played between two teams in a group of matches known as ‘series’. Series consist of minimum 3 to 5 matches which last up to 5 days.
*one day cricket: match with limited overs which was introduced by England. Each team play a single inning for limited overs, usually a maximum of 50 overs.Twenty20 is a new version of one day cricket matches.
The governing body of all cricket matches is ICC, which has headquarter in Dubia.It consist of 104 members.ICC is responsible for organizing all major cricket tournaments and also appoints umpires.
Sports Articles1. Enjoy A Soothing Corporate Golf Holiday In Thailand
Author: Hanah Chen
2. 5 Benefits Of Streaming Cricket Hd Live Online!
Author: Andre Ron
3. Build Muscle And Shed Weight
Author: Billy Barnard
4. Strategies For Household Physical Fitness
Author: Alfonzo Reagan
5. Some Tips For You To Do A Complimentary Online People Search
Author: Nicholas Witt
6. Five Approaches To Discover Your Fitness
Author: Klara Estes
7. Hair Thinning And 3 Old-fashioned Types Of Treatment
Author: Maryanne Kerrigan
8. What Are The Best Scuba Diving Locations In Us Virgin Islands?
Author: Christy Berry
9. Build Up Muscle And Lose Some Weight
Author: Vera Bragg
10. Activities Medication Top Strategies For Efficient Workout
Author: Verla Speer
11. Classification Of Awards And Trophies – Everything You Need To Know
Author: Better Trophies Better Prices Limited
12. Interesting Weight Reduction Programs
Author: Sibyl Tejada
13. Why Gym Shoe Are Necessary For Boys
Author: Justin Thorson
14. The Must Attend Site-scenes While Going In A Thailand Golf Vacation
Author: Hanah Chen
15. Wholesale Clothes - Get Cheap Kids' Clothes Wholesale Through Salehoo
Author: Mario Fairbanks