ALL >> Sports >> View Article
Head Or Tail
Total Articles: 26
A field surrounded by 11 players per team and all chasing one red hard ball is all what cricket is. Coin toss is done just before the match begins, winner choose either they will do batting first or balling. The batting team continues to perform their inning until ten of its players are out or specific number of over are done. After that teams switch their positions and now batting team takes a position for fielding. The objective of the game is to score more than the opponents while other team attempts to stop to make more runs by first team.
Cricket was first played in England in 16th century. It is mostly liked and played in Australasia, England, the Indian subcontinent, the West Indies and South Africa. With the passage of time, changes are done to make this game more exciting and trilling.
Five important elements without which rules of cricket cannot be define i.e. pitch, wicket, creases ,umpires and live score. Usually match is monitored by 2 umpires but now days 3rd umpire is a new addition to panel. His role is to monitor whether the ball is delivered correctly when run is scored or batmen is out. Weather influence and good lighting also played a vital role in all cricket matches. Umpire also gives final decision on weather conditions because dampness affects the bonus of the ball on the pitch.
There are different types of cricket matches. Such as:
*test cricket: considered as first class cricket. These matches are conducted among those national teams which are member of ICC (International cricket council).Usually test matches are played between two teams in a group of matches known as ‘series’. Series consist of minimum 3 to 5 matches which last up to 5 days.
*one day cricket: match with limited overs which was introduced by England. Each team play a single inning for limited overs, usually a maximum of 50 overs.Twenty20 is a new version of one day cricket matches.
The governing body of all cricket matches is ICC, which has headquarter in Dubia.It consist of 104 members.ICC is responsible for organizing all major cricket tournaments and also appoints umpires.
Sports Articles1. My Journey So Far At The Times Internet Can Be Categorised Into Two Distinct.
Author: Jons Mackullam
2. Fc Barcelona Vs Sevilla Prediction Spanish Copa Del Rey
3. The Highest Quality Spearfishing Gear For Sale
Author: Chris Roy
4. Fsv Mainz 05 Vs Sc Freiburg Prediction German Bundesliga
5. Triathlon Clothing Shop
Author: Triathlon Clothing Shop
6. Perks Of Watching Cricket Online In Android
Author: Andre Ron
7. Make Use Of Gym Chalk To Get That Perfect Grip
Author: Elite Gymnastics
8. Custom Printed Golf Balls: The Buying Guide
Author: Good Fortune
9. Duck Hunting Vacations In San Antonio Texas-significant Guidelines To Train Your Duck Hunting Dog
Author: Murray Martin
10. Ipl 2018 Live Score Schedule - Cricket Match Results Highlights Of Point Table
11. Ipl 2018 Cricket Match Time Table And T20 Matches Schedule
12. Ipl 2018 Live Score Cricket Match Highlights - T20 Ipl Score Card Updates
13. How To Improve Grip On Badminton Shoes?
Author: Jeremy Hughes
14. Health Benefits Of Practicing Archery
Author: Joel Turner
15. Ipl Auction: Kings Xi Punjab
Author: Puneet Dua