ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Simplest Route For Domino To Exchange Bulk Migration
Total Articles: 2
Formulating the simplest route for email data Bulk Migration from Domino to Exchange (http://www.export-notes.com/domino-to-exchange-migration.html) involves the leveraging of a smart tool like the Mail Migration Wizard to carry out this process of conversion.
Users of IBM Domino server client collaborate email systems enjoy the following features of working under this email environment:
• Domino is a security-rich email application server platform meant best for social businesses
• Being an advanced email platform to host social business application, IBM domino delivers a scalable and security-rich application at low cost helping the users to improve their work productivity, accelerate email operations and furthermore to enhance their decision-making capabilities.
• A low cost of email client ownership minimizes the administration requirements through frequent automated installations.
• Constant monitoring also helps the working staff to focus on the high-valued tasks
• Minimized requirement of infrastructure that further reduces the leveraging costs by utilizing lesser power, lesser memory, lower data storage, lower network bandwidths and servers.
• There is a rich application environment that is workflow-driven and people-oriented aiding a wide variety of business and work operations to deliver greatly enhanced results.
• Security-rich email environment with server-end checking provision helps protect critical assets of the business from being leaked unnecessarily.
• Possible to control all the information access
• Users can protect their information
• Guarantee for complete document authenticity
• High availability of features include advanced clustering, server fault recovery, automated diagnosis and replication
On the other hand, Exchange has a vast set of features that truly surpass it as an email server network to be used in place of domino
Email Features of Exchange Email Network
• Advanced Virus Protection
• Advanced SPAM Protection
• Availability of Outlook Web Access
• Storage size of the mailbox is up to as large as 5GB
• Notes Management
• Availability of Personal Calendar
• There is a Personal Address Book
• Contact Management
• Task Management
• SSL feature
• POP3 access
• IMAP4 access
• SMTP Access
• Unlimited Forwarding
• Unlimited Aliases
• Mobile Access feature - Microsoft Exchange application is very well compatible with all the Windows Mobile-Powered devices
• Exchange is also compatible with all the Desktop Outlook Folders
• Access Email
• Access Calendar
• Access Tasks
• Open Attachments (of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and images like JPEG etc)
• Collaboration of Microsoft Exchange server is mostly with MS Outlook email platform at the client side application tool
• Group Calendar feature
• Shared Address Book
• Public Folders
• Schedule Meetings
• Delegate and Assign Tasks
Users who want to switch to Exchange after having used Domino for a while should certainly go for Domino to Exchange email data migration, for which Mail Migration Wizard can be a great tool to proceed with this task.
Author Bio: Best efforts and great hard work has gone into making such awesome email migration tools by this vendor. They have a long success history in their name. Leveraging the Mail Migration Wizard tool helps in performing Lotus Notes to Exchange Migration in Batch Mode (http://www.domino.lotustooutlook.com/)
Computers Articles1. How To Fix Norton Antivirus Error Code 0x80045001?
Author: Aida Martin
2. Young People Take Charge In The Office
3. How To Fix How To Fix Mcafee Antivirus Mp Error 500
Author: Aida Martin
4. Tech Support For Dell | Call +1 (888) 784-9316 - Dataalign
5. The Computer Forensic Analyst Use Latest Technology To Bring Out The Truth
6. Kaspersky Tech Support
7. How To Start A Computer Repair
Author: john plp
8. How To Fix Aol Instant Messenger (aim) Error 5
Author: sara williams
9. Is Your Computer Safe From Cyber Attacks?
Author: Aida Martin
10. 1-844-762-3952 | How To Show A Balance Due On Quickbooks Invoice?
11. How To Fix Common Dell Printer Problems?
12. Fix Technical Issues Regarding Hp Printers Pop Up Contact Us Hp Printer Customer Support 1888–463–56
Author: hp tech support help
13. Netgear Tech Support
14. Tally Erp 9 Solutions Provider In Mumbai
15. How To Updates Drivers On Hp Printers?
Author: bella watson