ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Faqs While Applying For Dubai Tourist Visa For Indians
Total Articles: 21
Most first time Dubai travellers ask many frequently asked questions (FAQs) about a Dubai tourist visa. As simple and obvious as these questions may seem to frequent travellers or business travellers, they are relevant to the first time visitors. Here are the questions and answers that would help you.
Do I need Dubai tourist visa?
If you are a citizen of GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council), you don’t need a visa. If you are citizen of 33 countries that are qualified for free visa on arrival, you don’t. But, if you are part of any other country, you do need a visa. If you are from Belgium, you get free visa on arrival at the Dubai airport. But if you are an Indian looking for Dubai tourist visa, you need to apply, submit the documents and make the payments to receive one.
How do I apply for it?
There are two categories in this section. There are several countries that can apply for UAE visa online. For example: if you want to apply for Dubai tourist visa for Indian citizen, you can apply online. However, this service is not available in all countries.
What is the cost?
Even though, it is same document, the cost would vary based on services availed. You can ask the visa agent for SMS notification for visa approval. That won’t be free. You can take advice of visa expert about taking a child’s visa that would cost you. There are charges for courier service that can send the passport home. So, total cost would depend on all services availed from visa processing organization along with their upfront costs.
What documents do I need?
Tourist visa is simpler. You would need:
• Passport with more than 6 months of validity from travel date
• Flight ticket and hotel bookings
• Covering letter
• Dubai Tourist Visa Application form
• Bank statement
• Income tax returns
This list seems pretty simple. Yet, these documents imply that the authorities want to verify your economic means to afford this trip, your travel itinerary and your personal details.
How long does it take to get the UAE visa approved?
No one knows for sure. This number varies with each country. Hell, this number varies with each person. However, you should consult with your visa agency or visa specialist before you apply as you don’t want to find it out the hard way.
About the Author:
Isha Yama is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She guides her readers about how to apply for Dubai tourist visa successfully. She also explains specific details about the Dubai tourist visa for Indians including the visa process, cost and required documents.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints