ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Faqs While Applying For Dubai Tourist Visa For Indians
Total Articles: 20
Most first time Dubai travellers ask many frequently asked questions (FAQs) about a Dubai tourist visa. As simple and obvious as these questions may seem to frequent travellers or business travellers, they are relevant to the first time visitors. Here are the questions and answers that would help you.
Do I need Dubai tourist visa?
If you are a citizen of GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council), you don’t need a visa. If you are citizen of 33 countries that are qualified for free visa on arrival, you don’t. But, if you are part of any other country, you do need a visa. If you are from Belgium, you get free visa on arrival at the Dubai airport. But if you are an Indian looking for Dubai tourist visa, you need to apply, submit the documents and make the payments to receive one.
How do I apply for it?
There are two categories in this section. There are several countries that can apply for UAE visa online. For example: if you want to apply for Dubai tourist visa for Indian citizen, you can apply online. However, this service is not available in all countries.
What is the cost?
Even though, it is same document, the cost would vary based on services availed. You can ask the visa agent for SMS notification for visa approval. That won’t be free. You can take advice of visa expert about taking a child’s visa that would cost you. There are charges for courier service that can send the passport home. So, total cost would depend on all services availed from visa processing organization along with their upfront costs.
What documents do I need?
Tourist visa is simpler. You would need:
• Passport with more than 6 months of validity from travel date
• Flight ticket and hotel bookings
• Covering letter
• Dubai Tourist Visa Application form
• Bank statement
• Income tax returns
This list seems pretty simple. Yet, these documents imply that the authorities want to verify your economic means to afford this trip, your travel itinerary and your personal details.
How long does it take to get the UAE visa approved?
No one knows for sure. This number varies with each country. Hell, this number varies with each person. However, you should consult with your visa agency or visa specialist before you apply as you don’t want to find it out the hard way.
About the Author:
Isha Yama is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She guides her readers about how to apply for Dubai tourist visa successfully. She also explains specific details about the Dubai tourist visa for Indians including the visa process, cost and required documents.
Travel Articles1. How Egypt Shore Excursions Give An Out Of The World Experience To Cruise Holiday?
Author: Ayman Boghdady
2. There Are Many Best Places To Go In Caribbean To Enjoy Your Vacation
Author: eTravel Trips
3. Successful Family Road Trip To A Wedding Via Bus Rental Of Atlanta
Author: Eva watson
4. Kerala Travel Packages : Enjoy The Serenity And Beauty Of Kerala
Author: Top Travel
5. Nepal Tour Packages
6. 5 Popular Places To Visit In Coonoor
7. Ngorongoro Crater
Author: Joseph Reeves
8. Mountains And Hills Provide Adventure As Well As A Unique Peace Of Mind
9. Enjoy Most Awaited Holiday In Beautiful Nepal
10. White Water Rafting Durango
Author: James Patty
11. Significance Of The Nile During Ancient Egypt
Author: Dale Dunlop
12. Birds In The Bungle Bungles Wa
13. Trekking Knowledge In Nepal Mountain Trails
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. 5 Amazing Healthy Dessert Recipes By Crumbs Blog
Author: Crumbs Food
15. One Stop Solution For Outstation Car Booking – Hariom Tours And Travel, Nagpur.