ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Faqs While Applying For Dubai Tourist Visa For Indians
Total Articles: 20
Most first time Dubai travellers ask many frequently asked questions (FAQs) about a Dubai tourist visa. As simple and obvious as these questions may seem to frequent travellers or business travellers, they are relevant to the first time visitors. Here are the questions and answers that would help you.
Do I need Dubai tourist visa?
If you are a citizen of GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council), you don’t need a visa. If you are citizen of 33 countries that are qualified for free visa on arrival, you don’t. But, if you are part of any other country, you do need a visa. If you are from Belgium, you get free visa on arrival at the Dubai airport. But if you are an Indian looking for Dubai tourist visa, you need to apply, submit the documents and make the payments to receive one.
How do I apply for it?
There are two categories in this section. There are several countries that can apply for UAE visa online. For example: if you want to apply for Dubai tourist visa for Indian citizen, you can apply online. However, this service is not available in all countries.
What is the cost?
Even though, it is same document, the cost would vary based on services availed. You can ask the visa agent for SMS notification for visa approval. That won’t be free. You can take advice of visa expert about taking a child’s visa that would cost you. There are charges for courier service that can send the passport home. So, total cost would depend on all services availed from visa processing organization along with their upfront costs.
What documents do I need?
Tourist visa is simpler. You would need:
• Passport with more than 6 months of validity from travel date
• Flight ticket and hotel bookings
• Covering letter
• Dubai Tourist Visa Application form
• Bank statement
• Income tax returns
This list seems pretty simple. Yet, these documents imply that the authorities want to verify your economic means to afford this trip, your travel itinerary and your personal details.
How long does it take to get the UAE visa approved?
No one knows for sure. This number varies with each country. Hell, this number varies with each person. However, you should consult with your visa agency or visa specialist before you apply as you don’t want to find it out the hard way.
About the Author:
Isha Yama is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She guides her readers about how to apply for Dubai tourist visa successfully. She also explains specific details about the Dubai tourist visa for Indians including the visa process, cost and required documents.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus