ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Introduction To Transit Visa To Japan
Total Articles: 20
Transit visas in Japan are very different when you compare them to a normal tourist tour or business visa. So here it is a quick introduction to transit visa for Japan.
What is transit visa?
If you are travelling up from X country to Y, you can halt in Japan for a short while. The only possible reason for this kind of or break is for sightseeing, holiday and leisure.If you land in for such a stay in Japan, you will need a transit visa to enjoy it.
How till I get transit visa?
The first and the most important requirement for Japan transit visa is that you stick to your itinerary. In other words, you cannot have extended stay in Japan beyond the pre-determined number of days.In addition, to you will need to submit most common documents for this visa such as:
Duly filled visa application form
Confirmed travel details
Bank statement and income tax returns
Copy of your main visa
Take a look at documents and you will realize that apart from your basic international travel details, they are used to ascertain of your travel itinerary and your final travel destination details. After you have submitted these documents, they will be reviewed and your transit visa for 15 days will be approved and sent to you.
What’s the difference?
So, what is the difference between transit visa and tourist visas? Though these two visas seem to perform similar functions, there is one vital difference. Transit visa application processing is much easier and quicker then tourist visa. The number of documents shown is different.Quite a few relatively important documents are dropped from the list. The most important one in this list is the visa for final destination. When you plan to take a quick break in Japan, you change the visa processing significantly in terms of:
Documents required. You will need visa for final destination
Number of days: The visa is restricted to 15 days. The tourist visa is typically approximately valid for 90 days.Though this could vary, the validity is considerably different for sure.
Costing: Since the processing for Visa application is much lesser, it costs you lesser as well.
So, make the most of this quick break on the way as well. Couldn’t it be so much better to enjoy Japan on your next stop in the city?
Melissa Logan is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She provides complete information about transit visa to Japan from India. Additionally, she also explains in detail the various aspects of Japan transit visa for Indians including required documents, visa cost etc.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar