ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Track Your Japan Visa Application Online?
Total Articles: 20
Once you have submitted a Japan visa application, your major work is almost done, if you have applied accurately. Yet, you will need to track your Japan visa application status. This is a step that you can breeze through because this is the last step for your Japan Visa. So, what you do after you have submitted your application with all the necessary documents? You must collect a note of acceptance. This is not a part of the tracking process. Yet, it is a confirmation that you have submitted all the needed documents. You have completed all the procedures. You have made the payment. In other words, the submission process is not over till you collect the note of acceptance.
Now, you will be tracking your Japan visa application status. There are 3 ways to do that:
Visit the website: The international organization, you apply through, has a website link for you, where your details are consistently updated. You can track your Japan visa application status online. You must enter your reference number like a bar code along with the birth date. This is the most common and well accepted procedure. Then, you will be able to follow the ongoing progress. Isn’t it much more convenient and faster way than making calls to your visa agent?
Check your email or SMS: If you have entered your email ID and phone number details into the Japan visa application, then status updates could be sent through your email account. So, firstly, ensure that Email ID you share is secure, confidential and easy to access. Then, watch out for the update.
Contact your visa processing service or agency: This has the old world ring to it. But, until recently, that was the most efficient way to track your visa application to Japan. Sure, with advent of technology, it has faded its relevance. But, you can still use it as most visa agencies maintain multiple contact channels open. So, you can
Call the helpline
Email the agency for application status
Visit their office
Regardless of the method you choose, it is a much more efficient way to check the status rather than visit the Embassy. Once you discover that your Japan visa processing is complete, you can receive your passport from the Embassy through three different channels:
Visit the office of Japan visa agency with acceptance note to collect visa physically
Send a representative with authorization letter, acceptance note and original copy of their Photo ID to collect it.
Receive the passport through courier.
Melissa Logan is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She talks about three different ways to keep track of your japan visa application status effectively. In addition, she recommends individuals to track japan visa application status online as an efficient way to save time.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David