ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Apply For Japan Visa From India?
Total Articles: 20
In order to get a Japanese visa, you will need to submit a Japan visa application form and the necessary documents. Then, if your documents are in order for the type of visa you require, you will get approved and receive the confirmation and passport. You must take a few factors into consideration, though, while applying for a visa for Japan.
Do you need visa for Japan?
There are 67 countries across the world that do not need visa to enter Japan for recreational or travel purposes for less than 90 days. There are two countries, whose citizens can enter Japan for 15 days without any visa for travel and personal reasons. If a citizen of any other country seeks visa, you need to go through the standard procedures to obtain one. So, if you want visa for Japan from India, you will need to apply for it. What about France? Their nationals are protected under reciprocal visa exemption arrangements.
What documents do you need?
This list is subjective. It will vary from country to country and person to person. However, if you want Japan visa from, say, India, China or Russia, you will need these standard documents:
Visa application form
NSO birth and marriage certificates
Income tax returns
What is the cost of Japanese visa?
There is no conclusive information available online, as of now. However, it is safe to say that it could be expensive for most citizens. In addition, it is important to note that the cost of living is pretty high in Japan, so the other costs such as flight and hotel accommodation costs will continue to increase. Yet, it is best to consult with reputed and accredited Japan visa processing agency.
How long does the visa remain valid?
The visa remains valid for 3 months. You should apply for the visa in such way that you can optimize this window for three months efficiently. If not, you should be able to complete the journey comfortably within the stipulated period of time.
Most travellers are expected to make complete travel plans before they apply for visa. In other words, if your visa is rejected, your travel bookings are of no use as you cannot enter Japan. Therefore, it makes sense to apply for visa in advance and avail the services of visa experts to get approval in time.
Melissa Logan is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She guides her readers about how to go about and apply for Japan visa in India successfully.She also explains specific details about japan visa including required documents, cost and validity of the visa.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David