ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Apply For Japan Visa From India?
Total Articles: 20
In order to get a Japanese visa, you will need to submit a Japan visa application form and the necessary documents. Then, if your documents are in order for the type of visa you require, you will get approved and receive the confirmation and passport. You must take a few factors into consideration, though, while applying for a visa for Japan.
Do you need visa for Japan?
There are 67 countries across the world that do not need visa to enter Japan for recreational or travel purposes for less than 90 days. There are two countries, whose citizens can enter Japan for 15 days without any visa for travel and personal reasons. If a citizen of any other country seeks visa, you need to go through the standard procedures to obtain one. So, if you want visa for Japan from India, you will need to apply for it. What about France? Their nationals are protected under reciprocal visa exemption arrangements.
What documents do you need?
This list is subjective. It will vary from country to country and person to person. However, if you want Japan visa from, say, India, China or Russia, you will need these standard documents:
Visa application form
NSO birth and marriage certificates
Income tax returns
What is the cost of Japanese visa?
There is no conclusive information available online, as of now. However, it is safe to say that it could be expensive for most citizens. In addition, it is important to note that the cost of living is pretty high in Japan, so the other costs such as flight and hotel accommodation costs will continue to increase. Yet, it is best to consult with reputed and accredited Japan visa processing agency.
How long does the visa remain valid?
The visa remains valid for 3 months. You should apply for the visa in such way that you can optimize this window for three months efficiently. If not, you should be able to complete the journey comfortably within the stipulated period of time.
Most travellers are expected to make complete travel plans before they apply for visa. In other words, if your visa is rejected, your travel bookings are of no use as you cannot enter Japan. Therefore, it makes sense to apply for visa in advance and avail the services of visa experts to get approval in time.
Melissa Logan is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She guides her readers about how to go about and apply for Japan visa in India successfully.She also explains specific details about japan visa including required documents, cost and validity of the visa.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar