ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Tips For Dubai Transit Visa For Indians
Total Articles: 20
Several tourists from eastern countries like India seek to travel to western countries. For such tourists and businessmen, a Dubai transit visa is a great opportunity. The travellers can use this gap between the connecting flights to:
• Go sightseeing
• Enjoy adventure sports or Dubai luxuries
• Reconnect with existing business contacts
• Contact new business associates
• Take stock of local businesses
Here are the tips for getting quick and easy Dubai transit visa:
• Understand that it is very similar to Dubai tourist visa. So, you mustn’t neglect the list of documents required or the qualifying criteria. These both facets are equally important. You would need to complete application form and submit all the necessary documents along with it. But, your covering letter and details of your further travel are most important in transit visa. So, include the itinerary, flight ticket, hotel receipt and local bookings to display how you plan to travel when you leave Dubai.
• Use UAE airlines to arrive at Dubai. Use known UAE based hotel and travel services. This could be used to gain the visa sponsorship from these organizations.
• You would pay approximately 55 USD. If you have a stopover at Dubai, you could use this visa to step out of Dubai airport for next 96 hours. Make an educated judgement based on your travel itinerary in Dubai and cost incurred, if you should be opting for this choice. This isn’t mandatory. You could stay within premises and move forward your journey without transit visa.
• Apply for this visa in advance. Dubai transit Visa processing is much faster than other visas. However, there is no consensus about the right timing. The amount of time required for Dubai visa processing varies from few days to few short months. Since, it does vary with each case; you don’t want to find out the delays hard way, when you miss your flight or receive fine for overstaying your welcome. So, timing is everything. It is a cliché, sure. Yet, it is much more applicable on these cases. For example: Dubai transit visa for Indians could get processed much faster than for Mexico. As examples go, it could happen the other way round as well. It is best to be cautious and plan your trip and transit visa ahead of time. So, enjoy your trip and the stopover as well.
About the Author
Isha Yama is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She provides complete information about Dubai transit visa for Indians. Additionally, she also explains in detail the various aspects of Dubai transit visa for Indians including required documents, visa cost etc
Travel Articles1. How Egypt Shore Excursions Give An Out Of The World Experience To Cruise Holiday?
Author: Ayman Boghdady
2. There Are Many Best Places To Go In Caribbean To Enjoy Your Vacation
Author: eTravel Trips
3. Successful Family Road Trip To A Wedding Via Bus Rental Of Atlanta
Author: Eva watson
4. Kerala Travel Packages : Enjoy The Serenity And Beauty Of Kerala
Author: Top Travel
5. Nepal Tour Packages
6. 5 Popular Places To Visit In Coonoor
7. Ngorongoro Crater
Author: Joseph Reeves
8. Mountains And Hills Provide Adventure As Well As A Unique Peace Of Mind
9. Enjoy Most Awaited Holiday In Beautiful Nepal
10. White Water Rafting Durango
Author: James Patty
11. Significance Of The Nile During Ancient Egypt
Author: Dale Dunlop
12. Birds In The Bungle Bungles Wa
13. Trekking Knowledge In Nepal Mountain Trails
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. 5 Amazing Healthy Dessert Recipes By Crumbs Blog
Author: Crumbs Food
15. One Stop Solution For Outstation Car Booking – Hariom Tours And Travel, Nagpur.