ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Tips For Dubai Transit Visa For Indians
Total Articles: 20
Several tourists from eastern countries like India seek to travel to western countries. For such tourists and businessmen, a Dubai transit visa is a great opportunity. The travellers can use this gap between the connecting flights to:
• Go sightseeing
• Enjoy adventure sports or Dubai luxuries
• Reconnect with existing business contacts
• Contact new business associates
• Take stock of local businesses
Here are the tips for getting quick and easy Dubai transit visa:
• Understand that it is very similar to Dubai tourist visa. So, you mustn’t neglect the list of documents required or the qualifying criteria. These both facets are equally important. You would need to complete application form and submit all the necessary documents along with it. But, your covering letter and details of your further travel are most important in transit visa. So, include the itinerary, flight ticket, hotel receipt and local bookings to display how you plan to travel when you leave Dubai.
• Use UAE airlines to arrive at Dubai. Use known UAE based hotel and travel services. This could be used to gain the visa sponsorship from these organizations.
• You would pay approximately 55 USD. If you have a stopover at Dubai, you could use this visa to step out of Dubai airport for next 96 hours. Make an educated judgement based on your travel itinerary in Dubai and cost incurred, if you should be opting for this choice. This isn’t mandatory. You could stay within premises and move forward your journey without transit visa.
• Apply for this visa in advance. Dubai transit Visa processing is much faster than other visas. However, there is no consensus about the right timing. The amount of time required for Dubai visa processing varies from few days to few short months. Since, it does vary with each case; you don’t want to find out the delays hard way, when you miss your flight or receive fine for overstaying your welcome. So, timing is everything. It is a cliché, sure. Yet, it is much more applicable on these cases. For example: Dubai transit visa for Indians could get processed much faster than for Mexico. As examples go, it could happen the other way round as well. It is best to be cautious and plan your trip and transit visa ahead of time. So, enjoy your trip and the stopover as well.
About the Author
Isha Yama is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She provides complete information about Dubai transit visa for Indians. Additionally, she also explains in detail the various aspects of Dubai transit visa for Indians including required documents, visa cost etc
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family