ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Tips For Dubai Transit Visa For Indians
Total Articles: 20
Several tourists from eastern countries like India seek to travel to western countries. For such tourists and businessmen, a Dubai transit visa is a great opportunity. The travellers can use this gap between the connecting flights to:
• Go sightseeing
• Enjoy adventure sports or Dubai luxuries
• Reconnect with existing business contacts
• Contact new business associates
• Take stock of local businesses
Here are the tips for getting quick and easy Dubai transit visa:
• Understand that it is very similar to Dubai tourist visa. So, you mustn’t neglect the list of documents required or the qualifying criteria. These both facets are equally important. You would need to complete application form and submit all the necessary documents along with it. But, your covering letter and details of your further travel are most important in transit visa. So, include the itinerary, flight ticket, hotel receipt and local bookings to display how you plan to travel when you leave Dubai.
• Use UAE airlines to arrive at Dubai. Use known UAE based hotel and travel services. This could be used to gain the visa sponsorship from these organizations.
• You would pay approximately 55 USD. If you have a stopover at Dubai, you could use this visa to step out of Dubai airport for next 96 hours. Make an educated judgement based on your travel itinerary in Dubai and cost incurred, if you should be opting for this choice. This isn’t mandatory. You could stay within premises and move forward your journey without transit visa.
• Apply for this visa in advance. Dubai transit Visa processing is much faster than other visas. However, there is no consensus about the right timing. The amount of time required for Dubai visa processing varies from few days to few short months. Since, it does vary with each case; you don’t want to find out the delays hard way, when you miss your flight or receive fine for overstaying your welcome. So, timing is everything. It is a cliché, sure. Yet, it is much more applicable on these cases. For example: Dubai transit visa for Indians could get processed much faster than for Mexico. As examples go, it could happen the other way round as well. It is best to be cautious and plan your trip and transit visa ahead of time. So, enjoy your trip and the stopover as well.
About the Author
Isha Yama is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She provides complete information about Dubai transit visa for Indians. Additionally, she also explains in detail the various aspects of Dubai transit visa for Indians including required documents, visa cost etc
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson