ALL >> General >> View Article
Islamic Clothing Represents Colorful Modesty
Total Articles: 45
Islamic clothing is usually modest in features but they also come with a host of colors and styles. That makes them unique and they can be recognized easily in a big crowd. Also the Islamic apparel has its own specific characteristics that are much too different from their western counterparts.
Variations with Location
Geographical variations have a strong influence on Islamic clothing.
• Clothes that are used by Islamic people in countries like India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka are much different from those worn by people in the oil-rich Arabian countries.
• Even the costumes of people living in some other parts of Asian continent are different.
• Similar differences can be found in the clothing used by residents of European and American countries as Muslims in these places have more or less adopted the western styles.
Popular Islamic Clothing
To appreciate the status of clothing of Islamic origin it would be good understanding the terminologies. In addition; it could be good learning about the most used clothing. Some of the widely used and most popular Islamic Clothing are as follows.
• Niquab is a piece of black cloth that is used to cover the head and face by Muslim women. It is something similar to a mask that conceals the features of the face from viewers. Sometimes they are also called as shayalah or tarhah.
• Khimar is the traditional head or face veil used by Muslim women and could also be the scarf covering entire upper anatomy of a woman.
• Abaya is very common in Gulf States which basically are a cloak that women wear over their clothing while going out in public. Materials used are black synthetic fiber and often embroideries and sequins are used to decorate them. It is either from head to toe or coupled with a face or head veil.
• Chador is a common cloak for women in Iran and covers their entire body. But unlike abaca its front side is not fastened.
• Jilab is used by Muslim women as over garment while going out in the public. It is more fitted then abaya and comes in a host of colors and styles. The appearance is like long tailored coat.
For more information about Hijab Fashion, please visit www.Muslimclothing.com
General Articles1. Importance Of Electrical Security Specialists Wollongong
Author: Fellacity Trunck
2. Top 5 Most Popular Websites In The World
Author: Nick Johnson
3. Multiple Employer Plans And The 401(k) Advisor
Author: Terrance Power
4. Finding The Best Service Provider For The Threading & More
Author: Parveen Kumar
5. What Are Your Options?
Author: Sandra White
6. Important Things To Do If You've Lost Your Phone
Author: Ross Barkely
7. Find Huge List Of Education Consultant In India
Author: K.P Shrivastava
8. Is It Worth To Outsource Payroll?
Author: Anamika Mehra
9. Can You Purchase Mgo From Alibaba?
Author: hu Allen
10. Unlimited Domain Hosting For Ecommerce Business
Author: Sumit Gadre
11. An Emergency Water Damage Service Makes Every Customer Satisfied
Author: Lionale Donald
12. Underprivileged Children Organizations: To Achieve The Full Potential
Author: Shuaiba Rahaman
13. La Sua Nuova Maglietta Collab Con Il Suo Stilista Di Lunga Data Gillne.it
14. Update My Norton Account
Author: stephen lord
15. Stock Clearance Malaysia