ALL >> General >> View Article
Islamic Clothing Represents Colorful Modesty
Total Articles: 45
Islamic clothing is usually modest in features but they also come with a host of colors and styles. That makes them unique and they can be recognized easily in a big crowd. Also the Islamic apparel has its own specific characteristics that are much too different from their western counterparts.
Variations with Location
Geographical variations have a strong influence on Islamic clothing.
• Clothes that are used by Islamic people in countries like India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka are much different from those worn by people in the oil-rich Arabian countries.
• Even the costumes of people living in some other parts of Asian continent are different.
• Similar differences can be found in the clothing used by residents of European and American countries as Muslims in these places have more or less adopted the western styles.
Popular Islamic Clothing
To appreciate the status of clothing of Islamic origin it would be good understanding the terminologies. In addition; it could be good learning about the most used clothing. Some of the widely used and most popular Islamic Clothing are as follows.
• Niquab is a piece of black cloth that is used to cover the head and face by Muslim women. It is something similar to a mask that conceals the features of the face from viewers. Sometimes they are also called as shayalah or tarhah.
• Khimar is the traditional head or face veil used by Muslim women and could also be the scarf covering entire upper anatomy of a woman.
• Abaya is very common in Gulf States which basically are a cloak that women wear over their clothing while going out in public. Materials used are black synthetic fiber and often embroideries and sequins are used to decorate them. It is either from head to toe or coupled with a face or head veil.
• Chador is a common cloak for women in Iran and covers their entire body. But unlike abaca its front side is not fastened.
• Jilab is used by Muslim women as over garment while going out in the public. It is more fitted then abaya and comes in a host of colors and styles. The appearance is like long tailored coat.
For more information about Hijab Fashion, please visit www.Muslimclothing.com
General Articles1. Quickbooks Support Phone Number +1-844-438-3711
Author: Yogesh Kumar
2. What Comes Under Trouble Teens Treatment?
Author: DISCOVERY RANCH
3. Best & Famous Indian Vedic Astrologer In London, Uk– Astrology Readings In London, Uk
4. Enter Norton Renewal Key And Extend Your Norton Setup Subscription
Author: james watson
5. Why Is The Indian Handicrafts Rocking The World ?
Author: Sonia Sharma
6. Relevance Of Wealth Management Course In Today's World
7. Get The Instant Cricket Updates Right At Your Fingertips
Author: Andre Ron
8. Enroll Pg Diploma In Human Resources Management
Author: Kunal Iyar
9. Herbal Treatment For Irregular Menstrual Cycle, Period Irregularities
Author: Axton Louis
10. Rehabilitation For Spirit, Mind And Body - Did Rehab Measure?
11. Habits Of A Leader
Author: Shivam Verma
12. Top 5 Pro Traders Mistakes That You Might Neglect
Author: Garry Singh
13. Prrofessional Business Network
Author: Network Professionals Inc
14. Imtation Van Cleef & Arpels Four Clover Jewelry What Meaning？@mimo.su
15. Manufacturing The Best Product Of Hair And Care
Author: Rajveer Singh