ALL >> General >> View Article
Islamic Clothing Represents Colorful Modesty
Total Articles: 45
Islamic clothing is usually modest in features but they also come with a host of colors and styles. That makes them unique and they can be recognized easily in a big crowd. Also the Islamic apparel has its own specific characteristics that are much too different from their western counterparts.
Variations with Location
Geographical variations have a strong influence on Islamic clothing.
• Clothes that are used by Islamic people in countries like India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka are much different from those worn by people in the oil-rich Arabian countries.
• Even the costumes of people living in some other parts of Asian continent are different.
• Similar differences can be found in the clothing used by residents of European and American countries as Muslims in these places have more or less adopted the western styles.
Popular Islamic Clothing
To appreciate the status of clothing of Islamic origin it would be good understanding the terminologies. In addition; it could be good learning about the most used clothing. Some of the widely used and most popular Islamic Clothing are as follows.
• Niquab is a piece of black cloth that is used to cover the head and face by Muslim women. It is something similar to a mask that conceals the features of the face from viewers. Sometimes they are also called as shayalah or tarhah.
• Khimar is the traditional head or face veil used by Muslim women and could also be the scarf covering entire upper anatomy of a woman.
• Abaya is very common in Gulf States which basically are a cloak that women wear over their clothing while going out in public. Materials used are black synthetic fiber and often embroideries and sequins are used to decorate them. It is either from head to toe or coupled with a face or head veil.
• Chador is a common cloak for women in Iran and covers their entire body. But unlike abaca its front side is not fastened.
• Jilab is used by Muslim women as over garment while going out in the public. It is more fitted then abaya and comes in a host of colors and styles. The appearance is like long tailored coat.
For more information about Hijab Fashion, please visit www.Muslimclothing.com
General Articles1. What Are The Skills Development To Be Improved To Get The Best Jobs?
2. How Can An Electrician Wollongong Be Perfect For You
Author: Fellacity Trunck
3. Know Your Pan Card Status Here
4. Atharva Innovation Is Top Dealer And Distributor For Mechanical Products In Pune
5. Herbal & Natural Health Solutions For Women’s Problems
6. Pune- The City Of Opportunities For Mba Graduates
Author: Scmhrd Pune
7. Which Hotel Booking Sites Offer The Best Deals?
Author: Antonio Arola
8. Should You Invest In Vacation Homes In Costa Rica
Author: Jennifer Frazier
9. Express Entry System Alberta
Author: xiphias immigration
10. Auto Dealers For New And Used Cars
11. Entrepreneur Visa For Australia
Author: xiphias immigration
12. Online Food Ordering Script With Astounding Features
13. Trick To Buy Mi 1rs Products
14. The Essential Checklist For Hiring A Great Plumber
Author: John Roy
15. Stylize Your Appearance With Well Crafted Silver Jewelries
Author: Bryan Gentles