ALL >> Business >> View Article
Hot Tapping Services – All You Need To Know
Total Articles: 533
Commonly known as wet tapping, hot tapping is typically a process to tap into a live water line under pressure. In simple words, it can be defined as the process of making an intersection into an existing pipe without restricting the flow of any existing gases or fluids in the pipe. With complete precision and tools, this process can be completed in a simple way and results into great cost savings eventually. In other ways, the process of making an intersection can be made only by shutting down the entire line and then making drills to do the job. This results into great time and cost loss. To overcome these challenges, engineers today employ hot tapping process as it is effective and can be done if line is active.
By eliminating the need of a shutdown, this process reduces the downtime required of a line to zero. The process can be continued in various parts of the processes without interrupting the flow of the essential chemicals or fluids stored in the pipes. Eventually, it results in huge cost savings without hindering the flow in the pipes.
If you think this is an all-good process, this is not true as it also has certain limitations. When it comes to size, these things don’t matter but pressure means a lot and there is a limit of 15,000 PSI. This is applicable for pipes that are four inches in diameter and pipes that are four feet in diameter. The crucial point is the pressure which should be less than the optimum as then only a hot tapping clamp can be used at the line.
Hot tapping services are not only being employed in large scale industries but middle and small-scale industries as well. In most of the cases, an intersection to an existing line can be made within minutes using the latest technology for this process.
This technology has brought up a revolutionary change is the way how engineers deal with active pipelines without hampering the flow and reducing process time. Prior to the evolution of this technology, engineers were had to stop the line completely. If you want to employ these services, it is strongly advised to seek help from professionals who are equipped with modern tools and versed with complete knowledge of carrying out the process. There are many professional service providers out in the market that can be contacted in case of required services. They not only do it professionally but at reasonable cost as well.
Want to know more about hot tapping services and pipeline services UK providers? Allied Pipefreezing Services has, over the years, established an impressive reputation for the provision of an on-site Pipefreezing, Under Pressure Drilling and line stopping service within a wide range of industrial and commercial environments.
Business Articles1. Best International Courier Service In Maharashtra
Author: Unique air express
2. Best Practices For Dealing With Workplace Violence
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
3. Government And Co-operative Societies In India Support Flood Victims
4. Different Types Of Materials Used For Constructing The Magnetic Core Of A Transformer
Author: Trutech Products
5. Metal Roofing- Right To Choose For Commercial Roofing Okc
Author: Fred Lydick
6. Keep Your Business Afresh In Peoples’ Mind During Off Seasons!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
7. Vinyl Windows And Aluminium Windows Okc- Which To Choose For Your Home?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Appsquadz: The Prominent Mobile App Development Company In Goodfirms Research
Author: vivek kumar
9. Top Reasons To Get Short Term Payday Loan
Author: Broad Stevens
10. Learning To Fly: Start A New Business In Singapore
Author: Singh Sukhbir
11. Hdfc Securities And Kotak Securities Offer The Best Trading Platforms For Stock Markets
12. Add Beauty To Your Home With The Best Scented Candle
13. Top Iphone 8 Rumors
Author: Josh Carr
14. Meishen Technology Is A Strong Team
Author: hu Allen
15. How Ecommerce Logistics Partners Are Helping Smes Make A Mark Online
Author: shiwangi ecourierz