ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Register Your Rental Contract On The Ejari System?
Total Articles: 7
Dubai land Department has made it mandatory to register all the real estate lease contracts. You would have to register them on the Ejari – an online registration system initiative of Real estate regulatory agency (RERA). You can register your lease contracts as tenants or as landlords. This is mandatory for renting any property in Dubai.
So, how do you use the Ejari services? After you have leased your property or paid rent for the property, you need to download standard forms and enter the all essential details such as:
• Passport ID , visa number of the tenant
• Passport ID and visa number of sponsor
• Photograph of the applicant
• DEWA consumer number
• Plot and community address
Once you have completed the form, you must visit the Ejari services. Their office is located on ground floor of Dubai Land Department’s office. Once online registration on the Ejari is complete, you can use their services in event of any dispute between the tenant and landlord.
You would need to register the rental contact as failure to do so could lead to penalty to the tenant. You would need to register following rental contracts with the Ejari:
• Initial lease contracts
This service is available in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. The minimal municipal fee for this service is 300 Dirham. However, you might be asked to pay 2% of total value of the contact, if it is higher than 300 Dirham. Apart from the disputes assistance, there are other benefits of using this service:
• Maintains transparency in the tenant-landlord system
• Protects the rights of both the parties
• Official scheme that legalises contacts and rent payments – thus providing legal rent receipts to the tenants
• Standardizes tenant contracts across all the rental marketplace
With the establishment of third-party system that retains record of the contract between landlord and tenant, it minimizes unreasonable disputes and offers complete audit of the contract papers to protect both the parties if there is potential dispute between the two. The potential dispute about the obligatory responsibilities of both the parties could be easily sorted by referring to the contract papers that have been retained using this system. Since this system also retains the details about who manages the properties and overseas the rental contracts, it is much more effective system of identifying the accountable parties in case of any dispute. However, as a landlord and tenant you must be aware and clear about the Ejari service payments as there is no consensus in Dubai rent market about the right party to pay for these services.
Author Bio :
Arvind Sharma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Arvind likes to contribute information on Dubai Visa and E-DNRD registration services. He explains in detail how to register your rental contract online on the Ejari registration system.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David