ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Register Your Rental Contract On The Ejari System?
Total Articles: 7
Dubai land Department has made it mandatory to register all the real estate lease contracts. You would have to register them on the Ejari – an online registration system initiative of Real estate regulatory agency (RERA). You can register your lease contracts as tenants or as landlords. This is mandatory for renting any property in Dubai.
So, how do you use the Ejari services? After you have leased your property or paid rent for the property, you need to download standard forms and enter the all essential details such as:
• Passport ID , visa number of the tenant
• Passport ID and visa number of sponsor
• Photograph of the applicant
• DEWA consumer number
• Plot and community address
Once you have completed the form, you must visit the Ejari services. Their office is located on ground floor of Dubai Land Department’s office. Once online registration on the Ejari is complete, you can use their services in event of any dispute between the tenant and landlord.
You would need to register the rental contact as failure to do so could lead to penalty to the tenant. You would need to register following rental contracts with the Ejari:
• Initial lease contracts
This service is available in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. The minimal municipal fee for this service is 300 Dirham. However, you might be asked to pay 2% of total value of the contact, if it is higher than 300 Dirham. Apart from the disputes assistance, there are other benefits of using this service:
• Maintains transparency in the tenant-landlord system
• Protects the rights of both the parties
• Official scheme that legalises contacts and rent payments – thus providing legal rent receipts to the tenants
• Standardizes tenant contracts across all the rental marketplace
With the establishment of third-party system that retains record of the contract between landlord and tenant, it minimizes unreasonable disputes and offers complete audit of the contract papers to protect both the parties if there is potential dispute between the two. The potential dispute about the obligatory responsibilities of both the parties could be easily sorted by referring to the contract papers that have been retained using this system. Since this system also retains the details about who manages the properties and overseas the rental contracts, it is much more effective system of identifying the accountable parties in case of any dispute. However, as a landlord and tenant you must be aware and clear about the Ejari service payments as there is no consensus in Dubai rent market about the right party to pay for these services.
Author Bio :
Arvind Sharma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Arvind likes to contribute information on Dubai Visa and E-DNRD registration services. He explains in detail how to register your rental contract online on the Ejari registration system.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family