ALL >> Business >> View Article
Tips On Choosing T-shirt Material For Screen Printing
Total Articles: 7
The t-shirt is a closet staple. It is the perfect feel-good outfit and it can go be worn with almost anything if you know how to mix and match styles that suit the occasion. A lot of people are fond of shirts that show-off graphic prints. Some even go the extra mile of designing their own shirts and having them professionally printed. When it comes to t-shirt printing, a great variety of t-shirt fabric and textile types can be used to produce lasting designs. These fabrics differ in comfort, ability to take and retain prints, and cost. Cotton is a popular choice, but there are many different types of materials that you can experiment with to find the best fit for the style of printing you want and the types of design you are producing. Here are popular t-shirt materials used by professional shirt printers:
Combed Cotton – Ideal for screen printing, the soft, strong, and finely woven fibres of combed cotton shirts hold prints well. They are thoroughly carded and combed in the same direction, which results in fewer extraneous fibres that you often see protruding from the thread. The smooth fibres take in printing ink very well, making prints lasts even after hundreds of washings.
Ring-Spun Cotton – Another cotton-based shirt fabric, ring-spun cotton shirt is a smooth textile product that offers ultimate comfort and quality. This type of fabric also takes in screen printing ink well, ideal for producing different types of printed shirts.
Enzyme-washed fabric – Enzyme washed shirts are treated with an enzyme solution that loosens the dye in the fabric, thus, creating a faded look and a softer feel to the resulting shirt. The enzyme washing process makes it easier for the fabric to take in screen prints, as it pulls the dye away, making room for greater ink binding, while taking away the factory smell of the shirt, and allowing for a smoother feel.
Polyester – Whether pure or cotton blend, polyester is an excellent choice for dye sublimation as well as for screen printing. Pure polyester and cotton blends are also affordable choices for a screen printing material, and you will find them in most any professional shirt printing house offering all kinds of shirt printing and stitching or embroidery services.
About The Author:
This article is written by Justin, who is associated with Reinspire which is a t-shirt printing company based in Cardiff. The company deals in embroidery, vinyl, screen printing and custom t-shirt printing services. They do custom print for Guys, girls and kids that too at cheaper prices in Cardiff. They offer huge range of custom printed clothing’s and their services are available all over the United Kingdom.
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women