ALL >> Business >> View Article
Tips On Choosing T-shirt Material For Screen Printing
Total Articles: 7
The t-shirt is a closet staple. It is the perfect feel-good outfit and it can go be worn with almost anything if you know how to mix and match styles that suit the occasion. A lot of people are fond of shirts that show-off graphic prints. Some even go the extra mile of designing their own shirts and having them professionally printed. When it comes to t-shirt printing, a great variety of t-shirt fabric and textile types can be used to produce lasting designs. These fabrics differ in comfort, ability to take and retain prints, and cost. Cotton is a popular choice, but there are many different types of materials that you can experiment with to find the best fit for the style of printing you want and the types of design you are producing. Here are popular t-shirt materials used by professional shirt printers:
Combed Cotton – Ideal for screen printing, the soft, strong, and finely woven fibres of combed cotton shirts hold prints well. They are thoroughly carded and combed in the same direction, which results in fewer extraneous fibres that you often see protruding from the thread. The smooth fibres take in printing ink very well, making prints lasts even after hundreds of washings.
Ring-Spun Cotton – Another cotton-based shirt fabric, ring-spun cotton shirt is a smooth textile product that offers ultimate comfort and quality. This type of fabric also takes in screen printing ink well, ideal for producing different types of printed shirts.
Enzyme-washed fabric – Enzyme washed shirts are treated with an enzyme solution that loosens the dye in the fabric, thus, creating a faded look and a softer feel to the resulting shirt. The enzyme washing process makes it easier for the fabric to take in screen prints, as it pulls the dye away, making room for greater ink binding, while taking away the factory smell of the shirt, and allowing for a smoother feel.
Polyester – Whether pure or cotton blend, polyester is an excellent choice for dye sublimation as well as for screen printing. Pure polyester and cotton blends are also affordable choices for a screen printing material, and you will find them in most any professional shirt printing house offering all kinds of shirt printing and stitching or embroidery services.
About The Author:
This article is written by Justin, who is associated with Reinspire which is a t-shirt printing company based in Cardiff. The company deals in embroidery, vinyl, screen printing and custom t-shirt printing services. They do custom print for Guys, girls and kids that too at cheaper prices in Cardiff. They offer huge range of custom printed clothing’s and their services are available all over the United Kingdom.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla