ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Improving Online Shopping Trend In India:
Total Articles: 12
Economic recession is the hot topic that is discussed, not only by experts, but also by fellow citizens of the country. Even though, this slowdown has reduced the footfalls at posh shopping malls, but shopping enthusiast still continue their shopping on a different platform, which is the rapidly growing online shopping.
Report by Assocham: According to a recent report submitted by The Association Chamber of Commerce and Industry of India (Assocham), in India the e-commerce market has reached a mark of 88% and amounted to $16 billion in the year 2013. Assocham has stated that the availability of different payment options and the increasing internet access are the reasons behind the improvement in the e-commerce industry in the year 2013.
Estimation by Assocham: This association has also estimated that the eCommerce market in India will reach a mark of $56 billion by the year 2023. In the year 2009, it stood at $2.5 billion and there was a considerable improvement in the year 2012 that amounted to $8.5 billion. Then, it showed a great rise of 88%, thereby touching a $16 billion in the year 2013.
Age records: Assocham has also submitted the report on the basis of age, which showed that nearly 35% of online shoppers are between the age group of 18-25 years, while 55% come under the group of 26-24 years. Nearly 8% of the shoppers are between the age group of 36-45 years, while just 2% of them fall under the age group of 45-60. The report also shows that nearly 65% of the online shoppers are men and 35% are women.
Reason behind the increase: Assocham has added that this increasing trend is due to the fact that online stores are providing the best daily deals and many Online crazy combo shopping is also provided. This type of offer attracts more and more people to choose the internet as their mode of shopping. Of course, the convenience associated with this mode of shopping is another reason behind its increasing popularity. Also, different payment options are provided by the best internet stores.
Earlier, only people owning credit cards were able to do their shopping through the internet, but nowadays, Cash on Delivery (COD) facility is provided and this lights up the interest to safely place orders online. Internet stores are able to save on the overhead cost as they will not have to pay any rent or other maintenance charges like physical stores. This savings enjoyed by internet stores is passed on to the purchasers in the form of combo offers shopping in India.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Various Types Of Trendy And Stylish Suede And Wedding Kippahs Available Online
2. Grocery Online Shopping A Booming Market
Author: Dheeraj Singh
3. Ruby Jewellery In India
Author: Jewellery Cluster
4. Puppy Muzzle – Pet Muzzle Should Be Introduced At The Early Stage Of Life!
Author: Rainer Kindelmann
5. Muzzles For Large Dogs – Get Right Size Of Muzzles For Small Dogs Now!
Author: Rainer Kindelmann
6. Ladies Winter Wear Clothes Online
7. 5 Ways In Which Crystal Wine Carafes Prove To Be A Timeless Beauty!
Author: Tony Astely
8. Exclusive Sale Star For Leather Products
9. Buy Your Favourite Sunglasses For Men Or Women Online
10. Buy Embroidered Sarees Canada Online
11. Different Kinds Of Blinds That Suits For Different Rooms
Author: Stewart Graham
12. Corporate And Promotional T Shirts In Delhi
Author: Vinay Kumar
13. Temple Jewellery In India
Author: Jewellery cluster
14. Hamilton Jazzmaster Thinline Quartz H38541513 Men’s Watch: A Thing Of Understated Beauty
Author: Adam D
15. Casio Analog Digital Tough Solar Aq-s800wd-1evdf Mens Watch: A Bright, Badass Tool
Author: Jasson C