ALL >> Business >> View Article
Total Articles: 1
So we've now been open to the public for a month, following our public launch on 17 February 2014. We decided to build Primeaspire using our experiences as freelancers and recognising that both freelancers and those that hire them want to do so in an easy and straightforward manner. Freelancing is a fast-growing trend and is relevant to pretty much anyone with a skill, whether you have a 9 to 5 job, run a business, or freelance on a full-time basis, it is something that can be done by everyone. Indeed, I started freelancing while still in full-time employment. The experience of freelancing honed my skills and gave me the opportunity to work with some very talented people from all over the world. So yes, we really do understand freelancing at Primeaspire.
Once we decided to develop Primeaspire, we were keen to keep the platform free of clutter and to focus on the most important things. As a freelancer I found that what I valued most was good quality work, range of clients, and adequate protection to ensure that I get paid and don't end up out of pocket. These three points were at the forefront of our minds in developing Primeaspire and we believe that Primeaspire delivers on the three fronts. That's why on Primeaspire we offer the Money Back Guarantee because we are confident that we've put adequate protections in place to ensure that no one loses money when they use the platform to find freelance gigs or hire and pay skilled people to complete freelance projects.
Since our public launch on 17 February we've seen a great number of people complete freelance projects through the platform. We continue to see a week-on-week growth in the number of people hiring freelancers on Primeaspire and the number of freelancers finding projects on the platform. Freelancers have been telling us that one of the things they like about Primeaspire is that they don't have to bid against other freelancers for projects, unlike some other freelance platforms.
When we were freelancing we really didn't like the bidding process on some freelance platforms because it was heavily stacked against the freelancer and usually a waste of time. That's why we are dedicated to growing Primeaspire without the requirement for freelancers to bid against each other for projects. As a freelancer on Primeaspire you can simply send a proposal for the project you like and chat to the user about the project on the platform. We encourage users to always discuss the details of a project on the platform. Therefore, we can investigate and resolve any misunderstanding that arises between users about a project or payment – we act as the independent middle-man to ensure that the work is completed as agreed and that the right payment is made on time as per the agreement. Users are also protected by the Money Back Guarantee if they discuss and complete the transaction on the platform.
So what's next for Primeaspire? Well, we wouldn't want to spoil the surprise for you, but I can tell you that we have some really exciting features and developments in the pipeline, which we believe will make the experience of freelancing on Primeaspire even more seamless and enjoyable. We really understand freelancing and are dedicated to providing you with the most exciting freelance marketplace.
About the author: Chris Adiolé is the CEO of primeaspire.com, leading a team of very talented people dedicated to building a truly amazing freelance marketplace.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions