ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Same Day Jaipur Tour – An Interesting Tour To See Culture, Tradition And History
Total Articles: 5
India is known as the land of diversities. Different casts, languages, creeds, communities live. From North to South, and from East to West, people live with humanity and prosperity. In India, you will see unity in diversity everywhere.
If you want to tour India’s “Pink City”, but you are short of time, then there are many options for you. Many companies offer cost effective tour for their customers. Same day tours are best, if you want to visit a city in a single day.
Jaipur is one such tourist spot in India, where people from the entire world wants to take part in increasing their knowledge about Rajasthani culture. Ancient palaces and forts are the most popular Jaipur attractions for visitors with elaborate architecture that serves as a resplendent reminder of their royal heritage.
In Same Day Jaipur Tour, companies start their tour on around 5:30 AM and ends at 11:30 PM on the same day.
In early morning, you have to be ready for getting ultimate joy and sightseeing. After you board your luggages in luxury bus, you need not worry anything during your journey. The professionals of tour and travel companies care their customers well.
After you sit in bus, your journey for same day tour starts. The distance between Delhi to Jaipur is 341Kms and you will cover it within 6 hours feeling relax and enjoyed in the Volvo bus.
During your journey from Delhi to Jaipur, you will be served by snacks, cold and hot drinks and you will reach Jaipur around 11 AM. After reaching Jaipur, you will get relaxed and soon after, you will be provided delicious food according your choice. Chinese, Punjabi, South Indian, and North Indian foods; there is a great choice for food lovers.
After taking lunch, professionals will take you to see various sites and ancient palaces. You will be overjoyed to see various spots and destinations in Jaipur. Sheesh Mahal, Amber Palace Museum, Jamwa Ramgarh, Albert Hall, Jal Mahal, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jain Mandir, Galtaji Temple, Govind Dev ji Temple, Kishangarh Fort, Shila Devi Temple, Kanak Vrindavan Gardens, Lakshmi Narayan Temple is some of the best spots to visit in Jaipur.
After seeing all these hot destinations and spots, professionals will ask you to report on bus. You will be packing your luggage and items and place in the bus.
Now, you will be in the bus and heading towards Delhi. Around 11:30 PM, you will reach Delhi. Now, you can imagine and remind many pictures and scenes on your mind and keep this tour as memorable.
In this regards, Same Day Jaipur Tour is finished and provides you best time to make your dream come true.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure