ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Same Day Jaipur Tour – An Interesting Tour To See Culture, Tradition And History
Total Articles: 5
India is known as the land of diversities. Different casts, languages, creeds, communities live. From North to South, and from East to West, people live with humanity and prosperity. In India, you will see unity in diversity everywhere.
If you want to tour India’s “Pink City”, but you are short of time, then there are many options for you. Many companies offer cost effective tour for their customers. Same day tours are best, if you want to visit a city in a single day.
Jaipur is one such tourist spot in India, where people from the entire world wants to take part in increasing their knowledge about Rajasthani culture. Ancient palaces and forts are the most popular Jaipur attractions for visitors with elaborate architecture that serves as a resplendent reminder of their royal heritage.
In Same Day Jaipur Tour, companies start their tour on around 5:30 AM and ends at 11:30 PM on the same day.
In early morning, you have to be ready for getting ultimate joy and sightseeing. After you board your luggages in luxury bus, you need not worry anything during your journey. The professionals of tour and travel companies care their customers well.
After you sit in bus, your journey for same day tour starts. The distance between Delhi to Jaipur is 341Kms and you will cover it within 6 hours feeling relax and enjoyed in the Volvo bus.
During your journey from Delhi to Jaipur, you will be served by snacks, cold and hot drinks and you will reach Jaipur around 11 AM. After reaching Jaipur, you will get relaxed and soon after, you will be provided delicious food according your choice. Chinese, Punjabi, South Indian, and North Indian foods; there is a great choice for food lovers.
After taking lunch, professionals will take you to see various sites and ancient palaces. You will be overjoyed to see various spots and destinations in Jaipur. Sheesh Mahal, Amber Palace Museum, Jamwa Ramgarh, Albert Hall, Jal Mahal, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jain Mandir, Galtaji Temple, Govind Dev ji Temple, Kishangarh Fort, Shila Devi Temple, Kanak Vrindavan Gardens, Lakshmi Narayan Temple is some of the best spots to visit in Jaipur.
After seeing all these hot destinations and spots, professionals will ask you to report on bus. You will be packing your luggage and items and place in the bus.
Now, you will be in the bus and heading towards Delhi. Around 11:30 PM, you will reach Delhi. Now, you can imagine and remind many pictures and scenes on your mind and keep this tour as memorable.
In this regards, Same Day Jaipur Tour is finished and provides you best time to make your dream come true.
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco