ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Chandigarh Properties : All Slated To Become The Next Big Thing In Realty Circuit
Total Articles: 19
Chandigarh trio-city (Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula) is pitched as one of the high growth real estate corridors of North India. Agog with its well-planned landscape, affordable realty rates, and traffic-sans roads, the city has got all the reasons for becoming a real estate major in the time to come. Criss-crossed with a grid of horizontal and vertical roads, the city has already got several leverages over metropolitans like Delhi, Gurgaon, and Mumbai. Ongoing infrastructural developments and steadily developing IT sector have kept the demand market really pumped. Let's peep into the things a bit more.
Demand market for properties in Chandigarh is treading an upward trajectory. This can be attributed to the heavy holding capacity that it carries for investment. Its ability to tap the ever-increasing demand from investors has done quiet well for it. Good returns, seeing the way prices have appreciated over years, are the prime reasons why more and more investors seem keen to dole out their money here.
Mohali and Zirakpur are going high on account of the high-end infrastructural projects going on there. In Zirakpur, for example, the high demand for residential properties can be attributed to 35 kilometer Ambala Expressway that came into operation in 2009. Presence of the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi Chandigarh Technology Park is the prime reason why the sub-city has attracted a good demand from IT professionals. Mullanpur, aptly named 'New Chandigarh' is another high growth market for residential properties. With the provision of extending metro till here has been a big boosting factor for its realty market.
Price appreciation has worked quiet well for properties in Mohali and Greater Mohali,, two sub-markets that are deemed to carry huge potential for real estate. These areas too have seen setting up of some top-class IT companies in Rajiv Gandhi Chandigarh Technology Park. In future too, this Park is expected to generate good number of employment opportunities for residents of Mohali and Greater Mohali. The upcoming Chandigarh International Airport, to be developed over a wide stretch of land, is another factor that has a pulling effect over realty market in the city.
IT sector, however, needs a further leg-up before Chandigarh real estate can stand at par with other software-enthused economies of Gurgaon, Mumbai, and Pune. Still, its performance has remained satisfactory. With over-congestion, pollution and lack of vacant land creating a fuss in these metros, Chandigarh stands a chance to become alternative market for both investors as well as buyers.
Makaan.com is a notable realty portal that lists old and new property in Chandigarh. The market trends for 2 and 3 BHK flats in Chandigarh are featured online.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Inconveniences And Hassles Of Handling A Rental Property In Bhopal
2. Property In Raipur For Sale: What One Should Try To Find
3. How To Sell Property In Jaipur Independently
4. Buying Property In Indore- Do Your Research
5. An Overview Of Negotiate For A Property In Bhopal For Sale
6. The Very Best Way To Find Foreclosed Property For Sale In Ahmedabad
7. Making Money From Foreclosure Apartment For Sale In Bhopal
8. Finding Your Dream Property In Raipur For Sale
9. Construct Your Wealth With Bank Property For Sale In Jaipur
10. Comprehending The Different Sort Of Property In Indore For Sale
11. Buying Property - 3 Tips To Find Property In Bhopal For Sale Quickly
12. Apartment For Sale In Bhopal – Come Up With Excellent Impressions
13. Lake Barrington Homes For Sale Real Estate Market Report November 2017
Author: John Herman
14. Used Cars Ballarat
Author: John Adams
15. Everything You Need To Know About Estate Auctions In Virginia
Author: Jennifer Taylor