ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Do Indian Businessmen Apply For Dubai Business Visa?
Total Articles: 20
A Dubai Business Visa is a very lucrative asset as the Dubai business world is a thriving destination for businessmen. However, it is especially valuable for Indian businessmen as it offers global exposure, higher turnover and access to international manpower. No wonder, then, that several businessmen seek Dubai business visas. But, there are two main types of business Visas in Dubai:
• Investor on business partner visa
Investor visa is provided to people making substantial investments in the UAE. You can stay in Dubai for three years. But, that’s the upper limit of the Visa. It will change on case to case basis. On the other hand, business partner visa has two requirements. Firstly, you should shares or stock options of certain value in company. Secondly, you should make a certain security deposit. You are then qualified for this type of visa.
• Multiple entry business visa
If you have proof of business activity, you can get a visa that allows you to enter Dubai as many times as you like. Firstly, this minimizes the visa processes required for Dubai visa. Secondly, it minimizes the payments you make for visa processing services to Visa agencies and Embassy.
The requirements for Dubai visa are as follows:
• Valid passport – You should have more than 6 months of validity on your passport from the date of travel.
• UAE visa application form-It should be filled and signed.
• Passport size photo
• Bank statement – It shows your business activities in Dubai.
• Income Tax returns
• Covering letter – Travel details
Though, these requirements sound simple, they are not. They are generic. They will imply certain standards. When Dubai Visa processing centre processes you for Dubai Visa, they will expect certain level of income, business turnover in Dubai and assets to evaluate you for Dubai business visa.
So, what is the best way to get Dubai visa for Indian businessmen? Hire the best consultants and visa processing services. Their expertise helps you create the right financial and business track record. They allow you to abide by the required standards. The right kind of team helps you create application that adds credibility and value to your visa application, because business visas traditionally go through much more scrutiny. It is essential to take expert advice and ensure that your application gets the best chance of being accepted. No wonder, businessmen depend on experts to create right platform to get visa approval within few short months.
Isha Yama is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She provides adequate information to readers about CNKMDV’s Dubai visa processing services. She also helps them to understand the visa process for Dubai in detail.
Travel Articles1. Finding Spot For Organizing School Picnic Has Become Easy
2. Irving Taxi Service Gives The Best Transport Service For Your Weekend Trip
Author: Irving Instant Cab
3. Choose Vacation Home Rentals Jasper Ar For Limitless Excitement
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Petra Tours - A Useful Guide For First-timers
5. Assisted Tour Package Prove As The Best To Explore The Face Of Rajasthan
Author: Colourful Indian Holidays
6. Charisma Of Affordable Christchurch Holiday Package
Author: Damien McConnell
7. Benefits To Hire Personal Driver Nyc Services
Author: Robert Anhouse
8. Show Proper Significance With A Limousine Rental In Atlanta
Author: John Anderson
9. For Covering Long Distances Choose The Premium Cab Service Provider
Author: John Watson
10. Impress The In-laws With Cheap Car Service Houston
Author: MARK Jones
11. 4 Popular And Best Foods To Eat When In South Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
12. 4 Best Beaches In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
13. How To Plan Vacation Tours In Croatia
Author: Alfred Hunter
14. Stylish And Purposeful Wedding Arrangements For Limousine Service In Minneapolis
Author: john wick
15. If Planning A Home Relocation, Leave Entire Household To Moving Services Richmond Va
Author: Stewart Moving & Storage