ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Do Indian Businessmen Apply For Dubai Business Visa?
Total Articles: 20
A Dubai Business Visa is a very lucrative asset as the Dubai business world is a thriving destination for businessmen. However, it is especially valuable for Indian businessmen as it offers global exposure, higher turnover and access to international manpower. No wonder, then, that several businessmen seek Dubai business visas. But, there are two main types of business Visas in Dubai:
• Investor on business partner visa
Investor visa is provided to people making substantial investments in the UAE. You can stay in Dubai for three years. But, that’s the upper limit of the Visa. It will change on case to case basis. On the other hand, business partner visa has two requirements. Firstly, you should shares or stock options of certain value in company. Secondly, you should make a certain security deposit. You are then qualified for this type of visa.
• Multiple entry business visa
If you have proof of business activity, you can get a visa that allows you to enter Dubai as many times as you like. Firstly, this minimizes the visa processes required for Dubai visa. Secondly, it minimizes the payments you make for visa processing services to Visa agencies and Embassy.
The requirements for Dubai visa are as follows:
• Valid passport – You should have more than 6 months of validity on your passport from the date of travel.
• UAE visa application form-It should be filled and signed.
• Passport size photo
• Bank statement – It shows your business activities in Dubai.
• Income Tax returns
• Covering letter – Travel details
Though, these requirements sound simple, they are not. They are generic. They will imply certain standards. When Dubai Visa processing centre processes you for Dubai Visa, they will expect certain level of income, business turnover in Dubai and assets to evaluate you for Dubai business visa.
So, what is the best way to get Dubai visa for Indian businessmen? Hire the best consultants and visa processing services. Their expertise helps you create the right financial and business track record. They allow you to abide by the required standards. The right kind of team helps you create application that adds credibility and value to your visa application, because business visas traditionally go through much more scrutiny. It is essential to take expert advice and ensure that your application gets the best chance of being accepted. No wonder, businessmen depend on experts to create right platform to get visa approval within few short months.
Isha Yama is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She provides adequate information to readers about CNKMDV’s Dubai visa processing services. She also helps them to understand the visa process for Dubai in detail.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah