ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Visa Requirements For A Dubai Visit
Total Articles: 7
Dubai is a global powerhouse when it comes to tourism. As a destination, it is one of the most glamorous and attractive pinnacles of human success in the middle of desert. As a global travel destination, Dubai attracts millions of tourists, who need a visit visa or tourist visa to enter the city. Dubai visa services have been simplified into three important sections, where select foreign nationals get super-fast access to Dubai:
1. If you have a regular passport from a select list of 30 nations, you get a tourist visa exemption. You can board a plane and jump into Dubai without the need to use visa services. The nations that get this tourist visa exemption are:
o Hong Kong
o South Korea
o San Marino
o New Zealand
2. GCC nationals, on the other hand, need to carry their GCC national passport to enter UAE. If you have an ID card of your GCC country, you need to show it at the point of entry and you can enter the UAE. The countries in the Gulf Cooperation Council are:
o Saudi Arabia
There is another privilege that is available to GCC nations. As foreign nationals from GCC countries, who are professionals with a high ranking, you can enter UAE for 30 days upon arrival. However, this visa service for Dubai is non-renewable.
3. For the rest of the nationalities: You will need to apply for a Dubai visa. You must submit all necessary documents along with visa application form to get this visa. So, what are the requirements for this visa?
o A valid passport
o Visa application form
o Specific type of permission – This factor varies with the type of visa.
o Sponsor – This factor also varies with the type of visa. However, for tourists, it could be the airline, Travel Company or hotel.
Visa services for Dubai are fast and efficient, though. Typically, an average visa is sanctioned within 2 to 3 working days very easily. So, get packing for a cracking holiday in Dubai. However, Dubai city has different pace when compared to their visa services. Their culture and people are still firmly rooted in their beliefs. So being politically correct is simply essential and not a choice.
Author Bio :
Arvind Sharma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Arvind likes to contribute information on visa services for Dubai. He explains in detail the requirements and application procedure for getting Dubai Visa.
Travel Articles1. Thrilling And Satisfying Wedding Road Trip Charter Bus Service Through Austin
2. Glamorize Transport For Wedding Guests With Dulles Airport Car Service
Author: Dulles Limo Service
3. Visit Bangpra International Golf Club Course Under Asian Golf Trips
Author: David Patrick
4. Best Family Cottages In Ooty
5. Achieve Wedding Transportation In Dc Impressively
Author: Saied Luliah
6. A Complete Guide To Bed And Breakfasts In Seldovia
7. Protect Your Wedding Day By Booking Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
8. Guide To Sardar Garh Heritage Hotel
Author: Sardargarh Heritage Hotel
9. Malta Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: svs visa services
10. The Mysterious Cambodia
Author: The mysterious Cambodia
11. Low-key, Romantic Wedding Plans With Cheap Car Service In Houston
Author: Cheap Car Service Houston
12. Make The Most Of Your Trip By Exploring Resorts Near Gurgaon For Weekends.
Author: Aravali Resorts
13. Weddings Require Suitable And Appropriate Limo Service In Dc
Author: Dc Limousine Service
14. Safaris In Tanzania
Author: Joseph Reeves
15. Arrange Easy Wedding Plans With A Competent San Diego Car Service
Author: San Diego Car Service