ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Visa Requirements For A Dubai Visit
Total Articles: 7
Dubai is a global powerhouse when it comes to tourism. As a destination, it is one of the most glamorous and attractive pinnacles of human success in the middle of desert. As a global travel destination, Dubai attracts millions of tourists, who need a visit visa or tourist visa to enter the city. Dubai visa services have been simplified into three important sections, where select foreign nationals get super-fast access to Dubai:
1. If you have a regular passport from a select list of 30 nations, you get a tourist visa exemption. You can board a plane and jump into Dubai without the need to use visa services. The nations that get this tourist visa exemption are:
o Hong Kong
o South Korea
o San Marino
o New Zealand
2. GCC nationals, on the other hand, need to carry their GCC national passport to enter UAE. If you have an ID card of your GCC country, you need to show it at the point of entry and you can enter the UAE. The countries in the Gulf Cooperation Council are:
o Saudi Arabia
There is another privilege that is available to GCC nations. As foreign nationals from GCC countries, who are professionals with a high ranking, you can enter UAE for 30 days upon arrival. However, this visa service for Dubai is non-renewable.
3. For the rest of the nationalities: You will need to apply for a Dubai visa. You must submit all necessary documents along with visa application form to get this visa. So, what are the requirements for this visa?
o A valid passport
o Visa application form
o Specific type of permission – This factor varies with the type of visa.
o Sponsor – This factor also varies with the type of visa. However, for tourists, it could be the airline, Travel Company or hotel.
Visa services for Dubai are fast and efficient, though. Typically, an average visa is sanctioned within 2 to 3 working days very easily. So, get packing for a cracking holiday in Dubai. However, Dubai city has different pace when compared to their visa services. Their culture and people are still firmly rooted in their beliefs. So being politically correct is simply essential and not a choice.
Author Bio :
Arvind Sharma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Arvind likes to contribute information on visa services for Dubai. He explains in detail the requirements and application procedure for getting Dubai Visa.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler