ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Visa Requirements For A Dubai Visit
Total Articles: 7
Dubai is a global powerhouse when it comes to tourism. As a destination, it is one of the most glamorous and attractive pinnacles of human success in the middle of desert. As a global travel destination, Dubai attracts millions of tourists, who need a visit visa or tourist visa to enter the city. Dubai visa services have been simplified into three important sections, where select foreign nationals get super-fast access to Dubai:
1. If you have a regular passport from a select list of 30 nations, you get a tourist visa exemption. You can board a plane and jump into Dubai without the need to use visa services. The nations that get this tourist visa exemption are:
o Hong Kong
o South Korea
o San Marino
o New Zealand
2. GCC nationals, on the other hand, need to carry their GCC national passport to enter UAE. If you have an ID card of your GCC country, you need to show it at the point of entry and you can enter the UAE. The countries in the Gulf Cooperation Council are:
o Saudi Arabia
There is another privilege that is available to GCC nations. As foreign nationals from GCC countries, who are professionals with a high ranking, you can enter UAE for 30 days upon arrival. However, this visa service for Dubai is non-renewable.
3. For the rest of the nationalities: You will need to apply for a Dubai visa. You must submit all necessary documents along with visa application form to get this visa. So, what are the requirements for this visa?
o A valid passport
o Visa application form
o Specific type of permission – This factor varies with the type of visa.
o Sponsor – This factor also varies with the type of visa. However, for tourists, it could be the airline, Travel Company or hotel.
Visa services for Dubai are fast and efficient, though. Typically, an average visa is sanctioned within 2 to 3 working days very easily. So, get packing for a cracking holiday in Dubai. However, Dubai city has different pace when compared to their visa services. Their culture and people are still firmly rooted in their beliefs. So being politically correct is simply essential and not a choice.
Author Bio :
Arvind Sharma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Arvind likes to contribute information on visa services for Dubai. He explains in detail the requirements and application procedure for getting Dubai Visa.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family