ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Visa Requirements For A Dubai Visit
Total Articles: 7
Dubai is a global powerhouse when it comes to tourism. As a destination, it is one of the most glamorous and attractive pinnacles of human success in the middle of desert. As a global travel destination, Dubai attracts millions of tourists, who need a visit visa or tourist visa to enter the city. Dubai visa services have been simplified into three important sections, where select foreign nationals get super-fast access to Dubai:
1. If you have a regular passport from a select list of 30 nations, you get a tourist visa exemption. You can board a plane and jump into Dubai without the need to use visa services. The nations that get this tourist visa exemption are:
o Hong Kong
o South Korea
o San Marino
o New Zealand
2. GCC nationals, on the other hand, need to carry their GCC national passport to enter UAE. If you have an ID card of your GCC country, you need to show it at the point of entry and you can enter the UAE. The countries in the Gulf Cooperation Council are:
o Saudi Arabia
There is another privilege that is available to GCC nations. As foreign nationals from GCC countries, who are professionals with a high ranking, you can enter UAE for 30 days upon arrival. However, this visa service for Dubai is non-renewable.
3. For the rest of the nationalities: You will need to apply for a Dubai visa. You must submit all necessary documents along with visa application form to get this visa. So, what are the requirements for this visa?
o A valid passport
o Visa application form
o Specific type of permission – This factor varies with the type of visa.
o Sponsor – This factor also varies with the type of visa. However, for tourists, it could be the airline, Travel Company or hotel.
Visa services for Dubai are fast and efficient, though. Typically, an average visa is sanctioned within 2 to 3 working days very easily. So, get packing for a cracking holiday in Dubai. However, Dubai city has different pace when compared to their visa services. Their culture and people are still firmly rooted in their beliefs. So being politically correct is simply essential and not a choice.
Author Bio :
Arvind Sharma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Arvind likes to contribute information on visa services for Dubai. He explains in detail the requirements and application procedure for getting Dubai Visa.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David