ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Some Information About Malta Airport
Total Articles: 1
Malta International Airport is the only airstrip in this region. It is situated between the Gudja and Luqa region and it occupies the location of the earlier RAF Luqa. It became fully operational from the 25th March 1992 after complete refurbishing. The locals still refer this as Luqa port and internationally, it is called as Valletta port as it is situated 3.1 mi southeast of the capital city of Valletta. It serves as the base for Ryanair, and it serves as the important hub for Malta. The annual Malta Airshow hosted is highly popular and it is visited by civil and military crafts from different European and other countries. It is operated by the Malta International Airport PLC.
For helping out people visiting this airport and planning to take flight from this airport, there are companies operating rental cars to Malta Airport. These services can be booked through their website not only for reaching from and to the airport and also for visiting some attractions in and around Malta. Even, taxis are available round the clock from the airport too. However, pre-paid tickets should be purchased on arrival from the Welcomers Hall.
On the other hand, when the Auto Mieten Malta, which is otherwise called as car rentals Malta is booked in advance, the long queues for pre-paid tickets can be avoided. There is also the larger parking capacity to accommodate a number of cars and so people arriving at the port can park their vehicles. But, some people do not want to park their vehicle in this area when they will be out of station for a number of days. In such a case rental cars to Malta Airport can be of great help to them.
When it comes to attractions, the capital city of Valletta conducts regular concerts and plays. Also, a number of scores of street events and exhibitions are conducted here. When it comes to tourist attractions, the Museum of Archaeology in Valletta has a wealthy collection of remarkably primitive artefacts. There is a War Museum at Fort St. Elmo acts as the domicile for the Sunday military parade.
There are fun parks to enjoy for kids, wherein they will be enthralled to see the original movie set of the Popeye. When talking about the rural side, the island is charming with captivating folklore and charming villages. On Sunday morning, the tourists can take Auto Mieten Malta for visiting the fishing village of Marsaxlokk. So, getting bored is surely out of the question.
If you are looking for car hire or airport rental cars in Malta, you are at the right place. We provide quality car rental services around Malta and Gozo to ensure your holiday enjoyment is maximized. For more details about Malta Car Rental and Auto Mieten Malta, please visit us.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara