ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Some Information About Malta Airport
Total Articles: 1
Malta International Airport is the only airstrip in this region. It is situated between the Gudja and Luqa region and it occupies the location of the earlier RAF Luqa. It became fully operational from the 25th March 1992 after complete refurbishing. The locals still refer this as Luqa port and internationally, it is called as Valletta port as it is situated 3.1 mi southeast of the capital city of Valletta. It serves as the base for Ryanair, and it serves as the important hub for Malta. The annual Malta Airshow hosted is highly popular and it is visited by civil and military crafts from different European and other countries. It is operated by the Malta International Airport PLC.
For helping out people visiting this airport and planning to take flight from this airport, there are companies operating rental cars to Malta Airport. These services can be booked through their website not only for reaching from and to the airport and also for visiting some attractions in and around Malta. Even, taxis are available round the clock from the airport too. However, pre-paid tickets should be purchased on arrival from the Welcomers Hall.
On the other hand, when the Auto Mieten Malta, which is otherwise called as car rentals Malta is booked in advance, the long queues for pre-paid tickets can be avoided. There is also the larger parking capacity to accommodate a number of cars and so people arriving at the port can park their vehicles. But, some people do not want to park their vehicle in this area when they will be out of station for a number of days. In such a case rental cars to Malta Airport can be of great help to them.
When it comes to attractions, the capital city of Valletta conducts regular concerts and plays. Also, a number of scores of street events and exhibitions are conducted here. When it comes to tourist attractions, the Museum of Archaeology in Valletta has a wealthy collection of remarkably primitive artefacts. There is a War Museum at Fort St. Elmo acts as the domicile for the Sunday military parade.
There are fun parks to enjoy for kids, wherein they will be enthralled to see the original movie set of the Popeye. When talking about the rural side, the island is charming with captivating folklore and charming villages. On Sunday morning, the tourists can take Auto Mieten Malta for visiting the fishing village of Marsaxlokk. So, getting bored is surely out of the question.
If you are looking for car hire or airport rental cars in Malta, you are at the right place. We provide quality car rental services around Malta and Gozo to ensure your holiday enjoyment is maximized. For more details about Malta Car Rental and Auto Mieten Malta, please visit us.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David