ALL >> Health >> View Article
Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure - Solutions By Natural Treatments
Total Articles: 48
In herbal remedies for high blood pressure there is a good natural product named Stresx capsules. Stresx capsules keeps arteries clear and dissolves blockages in the arteries which push heart to pump perfectly and in a proper way.
Stresx capsules are useful to keep blood pressure under control. You can use it easily without having any side effects.
You can take Stresx capsules two times in a day with water. You need to take Stresx capsules for three to four months for a good result.
Stresx capsules contains following ingredients: arjuna, brahmi, shankpushpi, ashwagangha, ganjawan, sudh shilajit, jyotishmati,aam, chotachand, vacha, jadwar, safed musli, champa, tuj, elayachi choti, kesar, kahu, gul chandani, moti bhasam, ajwain khurasani etc
Below are some important symptoms of high bloodpressure or hypertension:
1. Frequent nosebleeds
2. Thumping in the chest
3. Ringing in the ears
4. Flushing of the face
6. Unexplained fatigue
7. Frequent or severe headaches
In natural treatments for high blood pressure some herbal remedies are important to manage hypertension. Below are some good herbal remedies:
1. Coconut Water: Person who is facing high bloodpressure must keep his body well hydrated and apart from taking enough water he should take coconut water which is particularly beneficial for lowering blood pressure.
2. Bananas: Banana is a good source of potassium which helps in reducing high bloodpressure so people who have high bloodpressure problem should eat one or two banana daily.
3. Garlic: Person should take one or two cloves of slightly crushed garlic daily. He can also mix five or six drops of garlic juice in four teaspoons of water and can take it twice a day.
4. Watermelon seeds: Watermelon seeds contain cucurbocitrin which is useful in widening the blood capillaries. Person can take mixture of watermelon seeds with empty stomach in early morning and evening.
5. Lemons: Lemons are good herbal remedies for high blood pressure. Lemons contain vitamin B in enough quantity which can help lower the chance of heart failure. Person can simply take lemon juice of half lemon with a cup of warm water in the morning with empty stomach. The person should keep one thing in mind that he does not need to add salt or sugar with it.
6. Celery: It is also an effective herbal remedies for high blood pressure which helps to control blood pressure levels. Person can eat one stalk of celery along with a glass of water daily for a perfect result.
For adults blood pressure of less than 140 (systolic) over 90 (diastolic) is considered a normal reading and a reading equal to or greater than 140 over 90 is considered elevated or high blood pressure. Person should take proper care of this disease to avoid further complications.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe