ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Sydney - A Really Cool Place For A Memorable Honeymoon
Total Articles: 28
Australia is making a strong case for itself these days when it comes to being the top foreign honeymoon destination. A number of people in India are choosing this island-country which has always been counted amongst the most beautiful nations in the world. Its open landscape and uncluttered population are far cry from the crowded and cramped Indian metro cities. So, Australia honeymoon packages from India are selling very well. Plus, there are some really fabulous destinations in Australia and they offer a good variety to a potential tourist. One of the most coveted cities is Sydney which is known for its breathtaking skyline and its interesting culture. Its nightlife is equally riveting and adds another feather to the country's cap.
Sydney's popularity is going from strength to strength. Indian public, in general, have often seen a bit of this city in movies or on TV sets while watching cricket match. Sydney Cricket Ground is one of the more popular cricket venues in the world and is the one where Sachin Tendulkar had the best run of his life.
As for honeymoon, the city offers romance in big dollops. The iconic attraction of Sydney Harbour and Sydney Opera House stand side by side. They together make for a beautiful setting and are counted amongst the best places to visit in the city. There is a lot for the history and art lover in this corner. The Opera House's unique shape speaks oodles for its architecture and has been flaunted with pride in nearly all the postcards of the city. The Sydney Harbour is another piece of beauty. This bay is not only of paramount importance to the city's tourism but is extremely photogenic. A number of photographers come to this site just to capture the elegance of the water body in their cameras. A ferry ride on this harbor is another romantic thing to look forward to.
Sydney is also a happening place for the beach bums. The honeymooners of today love to stay beside the sea as there is something really tickling about the waves and the sand. Perhaps, it is the fact that when one pictures a romantic destination, the site of a couple walking arm-in-arm on a sunset beach is what comes to the mind instantly. Sydney has got the Bondi Beach which is counted amongst the best beaches in the world. It is a large and popular beach. So, you can expect an electrifying crowd even during the lean season. Dame Agatha Christie too had been to this beach and had spoken about it in her autobiography. Bondi Beach has also featured in a bestselling novel by Chetan Bhagat. So, a lot of book-readers may have already heard good things about this place.
Sydney has got a string of other attractions. Be it the shopping-friendly Chinatown or the natural Royal Botanic Gardens, this town is a rabble of humanity and can be an excellent stopover for a wholesome Australia tour. With easy Australia tour packages from India, visiting Sydney is no longer a distant dream.
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione