ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2014 Mazda Cx-9 Vs. 2014 Volkswagen Touareg
Total Articles: 5
The time has come to shop for a new family vehicle. You don't see yourself in a van and the old family car just won't cut it anymore. A crossover is more your style. You have a family and they're busy with school, sports, friends and obligations. You want them to be safe. You want it to be affordable. You want room in the cargo area to haul all the backpacks, sports equipment, shopping bags, gym bags, and whatever else your family needs to get from here to there. And you want it to be and feel sporty. You've narrowed your search to either the 2014 Mazda CX-9 or the VW Touareg. Now it's time for some comparison shopping.
Both are fine picks for the active family and they share many similar and appealing basic features. According to excerpts from an exhaustive list of standard features from mazdausa.com and cars.com, both have: automatic climate/temperature control, tilt and telescopic steering wheel, rear window defogger, steering-wheel mounted audio controls, trip computer, cruise control, front and side-impact air bags, anti-lock brake system (ABS) and keyless remote panic button.
The list goes on, but you expect these amenities and more from a new vehicle. It's the differences that count, right? Here are some to think about:
Although the Touareg excels in off-road and towing ability, it has more, in fact, than most shoppers are likely to need. Only you know your priorities, but why pay more for something you don't need.
Mazda CX-9: $29,985 - $36,625.
VW Touareg: $44,570 - $61,435
Mazda CX-9: 7
VW Touareg: 5
Mazda CX-9: With the second and third rows folded flat, 101 cubic feet of cargo capacity
VW Touareg: Behind the rear seats there is 32.1 cubic feet of cargo capacity, and with the 60/40 split rear seatbacks folded down, it increases to only 64 cubic feet.
SIMILAR EPA ESTRIMATES:
2014 Mazda CX-9 estimated MPG is 16-17 city/22-24 hwy.
2014 VW Touareg estimated MPG is 17-20 city/23-29 hwy.
The 2014 Mazda CX-9 is fun to drive and comfortable for the whole family around town and on long road trips. Check the reviews. Do your own research. Take it for a test drive. You'll find it's an exceptional value, quiet, responsive, stylish and has the sporty performance you're looking for in the 2014 Mazda CX-9. You don't need a work truck. You don't plan to spend time off-road. You want a vehicle that fits your family and their needs, and the 2014 Mazda CX-9 is the crossover for you.
Riverside Mazda in Riverside is your full-service Mazda dealership, providing new and preowned Mazda cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. If you are searching for Mazda dealers in Riverside using the keywords Mazda dealers in Riverside CA or Riverside CA area Mazda dealers, visit our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Get Online Auto Insurance And Finance
2. New Shell Fuel Station Finder From Fleetcor
Author: FleetCor Deutschland GmbH
3. Dealerships Are Your One Stop Shop
Author: haggerty Ford
4. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Learning On Driving Simulators.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
5. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale Within Your Budget
6. Know The Truth About For Vehicle Parts Exchange In Surrey
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Why Mot Test Is So Much Essential For Four-wheelers
Author: James Elston
8. Car Valeting The Reason That Has Kept You From Buying The New One
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Balu S
10. The Biggest Contribution Of Driving Coach In Chadstone To Humanity
Author: Mark Watson
11. Side By Side Comparison Between Readymade Motorcycle & Custom Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
12. Benefits Of Leasing Your Next Car
13. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Two Wheeler Parts & Automotive Component In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. For Best Services Just Opt For Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. 2017 Hyundai Accent: Top Reasons Why You Should Buy This Budget Car
Author: Allen Hyundai