ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
How To Make Chat Masala Powder At Home?
Total Articles: 31
Chat is one word for various savory dishes served with variety of supplements to titillate taste buds and enhance appetite. In Indian sub-continent this is favorite snack which is usually available in roadside stalls and food carts. There are few dishes which are served similarly throughout entire sub-continent and some are served with certain variations in different regions. Some commonly available dishes are Pani Puri, Aloo tikki, Chhole Bhature, Papri Chat, Pav Bhaji etc whilst some like Mirchi Vada, Vada, Dahi Puri, Dahi Saunth, Bhel Puri, Sev Puri etc are regional versions of Chat. It is spicy, tangy and sour taste of Chat which makes it relishing and pull people to eat it. There are so many dishes which fall under the category of Chat and one will keep finding a new one in one or another region, in this huge variety there are few ingredients which are almost common in every Chat cuisine. Mango powder, Curd, Tamarind, Chilies, Black salt, Cumin, Black pepper, Coriander etc are few spices which are used in almost every dish which is Chat. The word Chat in Hindi means to lick which aptly matches the idea behind these dishes, as these are piquantly made and are so spicy and savory can make everyone lick the platter.
Chat Masala Powder is blend of various spices which are not only used in making Chat dishes but also in other veggie and non-veggie dishes to render spicy and tangier taste. Chat Masala Powder in the kitchen is very handy and useful; it provides special taste and aroma and makes dishes mouth-watering. If you can purchase good quality spices you can make Chat Masala Powder at home but if you can not trust the quality of spices available then buy Majithia Chat Masala for use.
To make Chat Masala at home take 1 cup Coriander seeds, 1 cup whole dry Kashmiri Red Chilies, 1 cup Cumin seeds, 1 cup dried Mango powder, 3 tablespoons Black Peppercorns, 1 cup Salt and 3 tablespoon Black Salt. Roast Coriander seeds on a medium flame, and later Red Chilies, let these cool down. Grind all the ingredients to form powder and store it in an airtight container. If you want more convenient way just buy a pack of readymade Chat Masala from your nearby grocery store and forget about all these steps, just use it as mentioned on the label whenever you want to cook Chat dishes or even others.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Common Healthy Food That You Can Include In Your Diet
2. Why Should You Buy Organic Health Food Online
3. Tips On Adopting Healthy Snacks
4. Say Goodbye To Disease And Obesity With Chia Seeds And Coconut Oil
5. How To Select Natural Shampoo Conditioner For Your Hair
6. Make Chia Seeds A Part Of Your Daily Diet To Live A Healthy Life
7. What Do You Need To Have In Your Kitchen To Prepare Healthy Breakfast?
8. Why People Love 2 Die 4 Activated Nuts?
9. London Cafe Service
Author: London Cafe
10. Toronto Food Delivery Service – A Reliable Service For Getting Nutritious Food
Author: Oliver Shin
11. A Baker’s Guide To Cake Delivery In Delhi
Author: Ritika Raj
12. Kids Birthday Cakes Are Something Special From Cake.lk
13. Water Company Perth Advice: Be Aware Of Water Intoxication
Author: Alan Scott
14. Spring Water Suppliers Advice On Locating Your Water Cooler
Author: Alan Scott
15. Paper Plates For An Eco-friendly Lifestyle
Author: Anupreeta Chatterjee