ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
How To Prepare Chana Masala Spice Powder At Home?
Total Articles: 31
Chana Masala or Channey are famous in entire Indian Sub-continent, this dish is native to Punjab region of India. It is popular gravy served with Indian bread varieties. When served in its traditional way it is accompanied by Bhature, which are made by plain flour with some stuffing inside. Channey are called Chana Masala when these are made spicy and tangy and Chana Masala Powder is main reason behind their spicy taste. If one uses Chana MasalaPowder while cooking this dish it saves lot of cooking time and also emanates mouth-watering aroma and taste. To get proper taste and appearance this dish requires numerous spices, the quantity of these spices is also fixed, and little measurement here and there can mess-up entire effort. That is why Chana MasalaPowder is popular these days as it is easy to use and takes away worries about quantity of spices.
If you want to use Chana MasalaPowder you can get readymade powder from any grocery store, trust only pure and good quality Masala Powder as old and stale powder is useless and spoils the taste. Majithia Chana MasalaPowder is a trusted name; it contains all the spices and provides wonderful taste to Chana Masala. You can prepare Chana MasalaPowder at home too, if you can buy pure and refined spices from the market just follow these simple steps. Dry Pomegranate seeds 1 tablespoon, Coriander seed 3 tablespoons, Cumin seeds 1 tablespoon, Cardamom seeds 2 teaspoon, Black pepper 2 teaspoon, Cloves half teaspoon, Cinnamon 3-4 sticks 1 inch long, Red Chili powder 1 teaspoon and Black salt 1 teaspoon. Roast all the spices one by one except the ones in powder form. Roast on a low flame as high flame will burn them from outside but they will remain raw from inside. Once these are completely roasted add other spices which are in powder form and grind them together to form a powder. Store this powder in an airtight container now you have homemade Chana MasalaPowder ready for use.
Chana Masala dish have lots of nutrition and are filling. These are not for those who have slow or weak digestion. Serving this dish in lunch or dinner ensures energy in ample amount for entire day. The Chana Masala dish can also be served with roti, bhature or rice. You can also serve this delicious Chana Masala with Indian flat bread, and lots of raw onion, cilantro, and lemon or lime juice.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Common Healthy Food That You Can Include In Your Diet
2. Why Should You Buy Organic Health Food Online
3. Tips On Adopting Healthy Snacks
4. Say Goodbye To Disease And Obesity With Chia Seeds And Coconut Oil
5. How To Select Natural Shampoo Conditioner For Your Hair
6. Make Chia Seeds A Part Of Your Daily Diet To Live A Healthy Life
7. What Do You Need To Have In Your Kitchen To Prepare Healthy Breakfast?
8. Why People Love 2 Die 4 Activated Nuts?
9. London Cafe Service
Author: London Cafe
10. Toronto Food Delivery Service – A Reliable Service For Getting Nutritious Food
Author: Oliver Shin
11. A Baker’s Guide To Cake Delivery In Delhi
Author: Ritika Raj
12. Kids Birthday Cakes Are Something Special From Cake.lk
13. Water Company Perth Advice: Be Aware Of Water Intoxication
Author: Alan Scott
14. Spring Water Suppliers Advice On Locating Your Water Cooler
Author: Alan Scott
15. Paper Plates For An Eco-friendly Lifestyle
Author: Anupreeta Chatterjee